What's new

Apologies from Rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have used a bit different language if you really meant that you are sorry. I think your sorry was just an superficial excuse.
Read his post in national issues about tanker drivers taking kpk to court.

Once you have read those you will see the true side of this Sikh.

If you are not a sikh, please tell us what are you? @ghilzai calm down man

Alhamduliiah i am a muslim . and even if i was a sikh is that islam teach us to dis respect any religion ?
even i jew , hindu , christian etc , is that islam teach us ??? i dont think so man , i think he read different version of Quran or teaching of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
i just dont like IK thats my personal opinion , lots of peoples here hate muhajir and urdu speaking peoples so what ? thats their personal opinons why to bring religion in between that ?

LOL this Afghan abusing Indians when his own country is still in the 7th century. Afghanistan has provided nothing to humanity except opium and IEDs and homosexuality :lol:

At least India is advancing...

Alhamduliiah i am a muslim . and even if i was a sikh is that islam teach us to dis respect any religion ?
even i jew , hindu , christian etc , is that islam teach us ??? i dont think so man , i think he read different version of Quran or teaching of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
i just dont like IK thats my personal opinion , lots of peoples here hate muhajir and urdu speaking peoples so what ? thats their personal opinons why to bring religion in between that ?

Nobody hates them... they are our brothers.. our fellow countrymen..

no its not , i apologies from heart , but before saying anything to me , read other posts peoples send

If you were really sorry, you would show some patience as well. After the answer from ghilzai, you could have tried to stay calm and ask his forgiveness again. I would have considered that a sincere apology.

they have forgotten the treatment they got in 2 nation theory thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom