Apologies from Rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am apologizing to the member specially Pathans here , whom gets hurt because of my few posts .... i didnt mean to hurt anyone personal feelings . so i am SORRY for everything i said ...

We pukhtoons spit on you and your kind, you can showe your apology up your backside. You insulted pukhtoons and said we should export them to India and bring in sardars.

I am telling you go take your land east of Indus and merge with your kind, you dirty Sikhs.

Indic heritage? :D :D

You don't wanna know what we call your kind, stay out of it.

I am apologizing to the member specially Pathans here , whom gets hurt because of my few posts .... i didnt mean to hurt anyone personal feelings . so i am SORRY for everything i said ...
aby oo tameez se baat kr ... apan pathan pan apne pas hi rakh , warna tere pure khandan ki *** marun ga guss ke ... tere jaise hi pathano ne pathano ka naam kharab kia hai amerika ke tasticles chatne wale
post 1 apology
post 2 abuse

We pukhtoons spit on you and your kind, you can showe your apology up your backside. You insulted pukhtoons and said we should export them to India and bring in sardars.

I am telling you go take your land east of Indus and merge with your kind, you dirty Sikhs.

Why are you so furious ?

Last edited:

Been to an afghan forum once.
I know quite a lot. ;)
Was expecting u guys to be a bit different.
Anyways, ok.carry on.

post 1 apology
post 2 abuse

i was apologizing for my mistake , but i dont know that peoples are so rude here , he is keep calling me a sikh , i am muslim and even if someone is sikh , islam says to respect everyone , i dont think he is a muslim

You could have used a bit different language if you really meant that you are sorry. I think your sorry was just an superficial excuse.

Kuna warka, dallagan, sta moor sta khoor kus, Bharwa, dirty Indic heritage Sikh.

learn some respect . i dont think that you are a muslim ... before calling me a sikh see yourself

You could have used a bit different language if you really meant that you are sorry. I think your sorry was just an superficial excuse.

no its not , i apologies from heart , but before saying anything to me , read other posts peoples send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom