What's new

APMSO to clean Punjab university from Jamiat mess

i am a KU under Graduate too, i know you cant do anything without the help of APMSO. before u say i am from lahore or pindi let me tell you i was born and raised in karachi, i have seen Apmso and MQM guys on qurbani threatning my neighbor to give them the khaal th list goes on and on and on. The only thing i like about MQM is they truly build up karachi in Mushhii Era.

i am a KU under Graduate too, i know you cant do anything without the help of APMSO. before u say i am from lahore or pindi let me tell you i was born and raised in karachi, i have seen Apmso and MQM guys on qurbani threatning my neighbor to give them the khaal th list goes on and on and on. The only thing i like about MQM is they truly build up karachi in Mushhii Era.
You may be right in what you have posted above. However, I was only referring to your following sentence:

"APMSO is student terror wing, which guides student to have guns rather than books."

And I said, No. I have not seen this happening at least in the premises of the university, during the two years I spent in KU.

Now protection fee, and other acts that MQM is involved in are not unique to MQM. ANP, JI, PPP, and other political parties in Karachi are as much involved. Please note that I am not saying that because others are also involved in illegal activities, so MQM automatically gets a license.

stop-doing-drug.jpg

no doubt all educational institution should be wiped out of Jamiat, but hope you dont get APMSO instead.

Shame on you to comparing those with companions of Prophet.

im not comparing but giving example that prophet also had very few companions in the beginning when people are laughing why MQM has a very less support

I am sure you belong to IJT in Karachi :rofl:

I am sure you belong to IJT in Karachi :rofl:
Never ever been in any student organisation group I always had kept distance with these so call student organisation. But too me u seem to be APMSO member.

And probably u should stop doing the weed that u got from lalukhet and face the facts rather than geeting in denial. And yeah when ever you go to nine zero say my salam to Altaf bhai there of course the one who is hanging on the wall.

Shame on you to comparing those with companions of Prophet.
Hey man leave this guy to him MQM will conquer the whole world with 50 students because they got a special power which is located some where in UK,to be precise in london.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom