What's new

APJ Abdul Kalam for India-China joint space collaboration

Has somebody hacked in to your account or is this really you ? lol trolling a very good thread.

LOL what? :P

"Kalam" is not really a name that I hear very often, so I asked if it was the same guy.

I don't get why Indians are upset with that article.

Did President Kalam say something wrong?

No, we are just looking forward to a peaceful and silent rise of India, and currently want to keep a low profile. :)

And don't say china don't want to Co operate with India on space programme. I think days are not too far.

No, they don't want to cooperate with us because we are the biggest hindrance to their hegemonic design that they cannot overcome.

China will try not to be compared with india but with usa. But sadly india will achieve superiority in this field. And will come par with china in just 5 years . I can confidently say that we will surpass the Russian and Chinese on space race. The issue Wat china will consider as a space superiorty ? Will it be on launching satellites or building space station or sending human into space. But what ever except building space station India will achieve every thing else. We already have satellite killer in the form of Agni5 . We are planing send Indians I to space with own technology. We are ready for Mar rover and moon rover in 5 years itself . In 10 years India will be known as global space super power for sure. That too when Iron Man like Modi hi rules. Nothing is impossible to us we already been a World's largest and world first superpower . Even Yengiskhan (or who ever it was) ruled most part of tge world only with the help of Indian Invention called Bow and arrow. Your famous Kung Fu god is an Indian called bodhi darma. Who is actually a king and a student of Indian Martial Arts called Keleri Fight.
And who invented gun powder you ? Since it will become of topic I like debate on chinese civilization on separate thread . My chinese fyiend

No, they don't want to cooperate with us because we are the biggest hindrance to their hegemonic design that they cannot overcome.
I dont belive it. May be it's not officially acknowledged but definitely these discussions must had taken place with in China. But time is not right to be friend with India. So plan must have put to rest for now.

Future is not so far I guess.

Indo-China-Russia Space program is a good Idea. Each bring something to the table and each has their own space program sanctioned by the west in the past.

This is one area where cooperation can start in earnest and that can give us a foundation for the future.

Back
Top Bottom