What's new

Anyone who is/was in Australia for studying?need help

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I m currently doing my BBA honors , n currently in fifth semester .i want to go to Australia for study but in kind of dilemma currently that should i go now by transferring my credit hours and complete my BBA there or should i wait for BBA to get completed and go for MBA.

if anyone is/was there for study ,in which university you were and what was th eligibility criteria for overseas students

Just use an education consultant for such stuff, they are free and better guides for such questions.

I can provide you with a link to one who also helped me.

All universities here have consultants for overseas students, find one you like and call them up.

I m currently doing my BBA honors , n currently in fifth semester .i want to go to Australia for study but in kind of dilemma currently that should i go now by transferring my credit hours and complete my BBA there or should i wait for BBA to get completed and go for MBA.

if anyone is/was there for study ,in which university you were and what was th eligibility criteria for overseas students

I am not sure whether there could be credit transfer between Pakistan and Australia. Please check before you make a decision.

As for BBA, I don’t have much idea.

Probably for MBA, especially good ones such MBS and AGSM, you may require GMAT and TOEFL..…Please check

its hard to get credits .... you will be lucky if they let you get away with 1 foundation course

Are you really serious?

Yep.

we dont think australia is good for Indians.... so no to australia

It's your choice if you wish to believe the Indian Media lies, you will be the only one losing out. :) Your fellow Indians currently studying here are doing excellent and are being well educated.

do you want to listen all that fairy tales from me which starts as soon as name australia comes!! :blink::blink:

The Indian Media told many lies. These so called "racist" attack on Indian students are fake.

Indian students were not being racially targeted and the Indian Media was using random crimes commited against Indians (that happen to everyone) as fuel to continue their fake stories of "racist attacks in Australia"

Australia is one of the safest countries in the world, but it doesn't mean there isn't crime. Any stories of people being racially targeted is false. There is currently 500,000 Indians living in Australia.

Oh, just cut this "racism" crap. Let us not get into this business of stereotyping Aussies and Australia based on media reports.

I am saying it right now, so that the discussion doesn't go that way, because I know that's what is going to happen here.

Back
Top Bottom