What's new

Antony urges Russia to induct Brahmos missile in its armed forces

Actually we do have a squadron of lca tejas and actually we also make tank rounds and basic artillery rounds and we make one kind of rifle rounds. Don't get cocky, my friend.

You do in operational service , my friend ? :azn: My bad if that is the case ... I do not want to continue that " basic ammunition " thing here in this thread which has already seen far too many off topic posts , I would have posted the link otherwise ...

And don't tell me you don't by ammunition from china because we know that's a lie.

No , we export it to other countries ... Ask the Srilankans :)

Actually we do have a squadron of lca tejas and actually we also make tank rounds and basic artillery rounds and we make one kind of rifle rounds. Don't get cocky, my friend. And don't tell me you don't by ammunition from china because we know that's a lie.

LCA Tejas opertaional ??? i read some where that its production will start 2013-2014.... LCA is third genration calling it 4.5 shows your knowledge about aircraft......

You do in operational service , my friend ? :azn: My bad if that is the case ... I do not want to continue that " basic ammunition " thing here in this thread which has already seen far too many off topic posts , I would have posted the link otherwise ...

No , we export it to other countries ... Ask the Srilankans :)

Hmm interesting, you guys seem to make ammunition, except we make the same amount of ammunition you make.

Source: Indian Ordnance Factories: Ammunition, Explosives, Propellants & Chemicals

Arjun Tank failure
LCA only on papers
Basic Artillery even African countries make basic Artillery.....

What makes arjun failure? Give me reason.
Last time I checked LCA can fly and has zero crashes. Maybe I am crazy, no seems like you are.
Iran has better space program then you even with extreme sanctions.
Don't be an idiot, and don't underestimate African countries, people just don't give them a chance.

Seems like someone is jelly.

LCA Tejas opertaional ??? i read some where that its production will start 2013-2014.... LCA is third genration calling it 4.5 shows your knowledge about aircraft......

It is called limited production, 2013-2014 will be mass production. PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE I SAID IT IS A 4.5 GENERATION AIRCRAFT.

Seems like someone is jelly.
Yeah, jealous would be India.

So what happened to your Vikra aircraft carrier after all the boilers exploded during testing? No news lately. :bunny:

Yeah, jealous would be India.

So what happened to your Vikra aircraft carrier after all the boilers exploded during testing? No news lately. :bunny:

Oh you know it was fixed and the boilers exploded because of cheap Chinese brick.

A fighter which can fire BVR, WVR, PGM, Satellite guided Munitions, Air Launched Cruise and Qausi ballistic missiles and have a DSI and LERX is called a 3rd generation Junk Fighter.

This kind of definition is only made by those people who just come out of an mental asylum or BRF or Ind.... ;) I dont want to commit blasphemy by saying a full name :D

What makes arjun failure? Give me reason.
Last time I checked LCA can fly and has zero crashes. Maybe I am crazy, no seems like you are.
Iran has better space program then you even with extreme sanctions.
Don't be an idiot, and don't underestimate African countries, people just don't give them a chance.

he is not a chines or Pakistani.... an american expert of tank explaining failure of arjun

Last edited by a moderator:
Arjun Tank failure
LCA only on papers
Basic Artillery even African countries make basic Artillery.....

Yeah, Arjun a failure, that's why we bought 250 Arjuns, and you guys have 220 AKs. Your definition of failure needs an update.

LCA has completed 2000 flights. You must have the "Living in Past Syndrome" if you can't figure that out.

And yet Pakistan imports basic arty from USA? :rofl:

he is not a chines or Pakistani.... an american expert of tank explaining failure of arjun

Tanknutdave ranks Arjun as the 5th best tank and Al Khalid as the 10th best tank. Does it mean its true? Youtube isn't a reliable source. Secondly tanks are only good where they are meant to be used. In other words Arjun is only good in solid ground environments and deserts. Al Khalid's are good at high mountain warfare and swamps.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought the Chinese could figure out why Anthony is urging Russia to but the BrahMos. Anthony is urging Russia to buy the missile because the missile is really expensive, to be exact it is the most expensive cruise missile and more missiles made, more price goes down. India can't afford enough missiles to make the price go down and even if it did, we would have overload of missiles after the price gets cheaper. Anthony is persuading the Russians to buy it so the price goes down. And for all the trolls, you can't test a missile's effectiveness unless your in war and I can't believe how many people take war so foolishly. War has always been the cause of hatred, and innocent lives die for what? Nothing.

Indians are really funny, ask an arm exporter to buy back what they intend to export. :rolleyes: not only Russia will lose the profit margin but to carry the burden of having these useless Brahmos doesn't meet Russian military's need.:coffee:

lol, then why you didn't inducted JF-17???

1st of all Pakistan never begged To china to Pls induct Jf 17 into their air force
many reason All supply lines are being used for pakistani order , china is in no hurry , and they already got far more superior aircrafts Such as j10 j11 etc

Indians are really funny, ask an arm exporter to buy back what they intend to export. :rolleyes: not only Russia will lose the profit margin but to carry the burden of having these useless Brahmos doesn't meet Russian military's need.:coffee:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bonus question for being a millionaire.

Differentiate export and joint venture. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom