What's new

Anti Iranian posters in a bar in Texas

Hussein

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Here is the link:
وبلاگ خاکستر: پوستر توهین آمیز رستوران دار آمریکایی: ایرانیان مزخرف اند!

This bar here (in Texas):
13818_231.jpg

is showing this kind of posters inside:
13817_304.jpg

More on the video in the link.

The stupid comment of the owner of the bar about the American hostages in Iran is reminding me the stupid comment of truthseeker who said exactly the same on this forum.
No matter the cia coup against the democracy in Iran (Mosaddegh ), the great damage of a war killing 1 million people, the sanctions damaging our economy
No no matter all this : what matter is just these hostages in the history !
damned stupid guys

So??... There wont be any anti US posters in Iran?? Please dont make threads on silly matters.(lol and in World affairs section) :lol: its their country and they will do whatever they want..simple isn't it?

So??... There wont be any anti US posters in Iran?? Please dont make threads on silly matters.(lol and in World affairs section) :lol: its their country and they will do whatever they want..simple isn't it?
stupid comment "they do whatever they want"

No in any country there should be a respect for all communauties, regarding nationality or religion.

And yes in my country sadly there are some anti US slogan by the regime but not by the people.
And anyway it is not because my country is doing bad about this that the other countries shoudl do the same.

Another point for you: there is only in this section i can put it. you like it or not : i don't care. bye.

Huh........... You mean like Libya & Iraq belong to their inhabitants, and they should be able to do whatever they want?........ Hypocrisy much????? :agree:
Is the poster in Iran,Libya or Iraq?? Its in a god damn bar in US..and who cares about what every tom dick and harry thinks..

Iran is the direct road block to US hegemony in resource rich caucas and this is why it has been sanctioned and attacked in all directions. Some fools take is as an Arab vs Persian conflict but the reality is two front.

Back
Top Bottom