What's new

Another Saudi number plated ISIL pick up captured by the army

Iraqis made a HUGE mistake

They needed 15 more years of protection (however little) from another disciplined force (not Irani and not Saudi)

If American forces were not desireable, they could have contracted with Indonesian, Malaysians, BDeshis, and even Pakistanis to supply a combined total of 10,000 to 15,000 troops.

This was to essentially guard the borders with Saudi and with Syria. protect big cities and do the training.

And thus Iraq would have had protection and peace to develop its own force and its own people,

Unfortunately Maliki in particular and Iraqi educated elite in general were too ignorant to look for their interests 15 years out.

Peace

Depends!

Saudi charities supporting Qaida unoffically? yes

Saudi gov aka princes supporting Qaida. Heck not!
The Saudi government through its rich oil revenues provide millions of dollars of weapons to al Qaeda linked terrorists going into Syria. This is "Saudi charities" .

The Saudi government through its rich oil revenues provide millions of dollars of weapons to al Qaeda linked terrorists going into Syria. This is "Saudi charities" .

Well brother,

you may have direct links to specific princes that are doing what you say.

I do not.

You think hundreds of millions of dollars or more come from charities? Or are you trying to make excuses for terrorist supporters?

You think hundreds of millions of dollars or more come from charities? Or are you trying to make excuses for terrorist supporters?

I am saying you have information of specific princes supporting Qaida.

If so

I respect it.

Well brother,

I do not.
You do not need links, many links are false to cover the truth. What you need only is your brain to see the big picture and the goal. You think a rich corrupt prince is going to tell you the truth?

Well brother,

I do not.

Indirect support as an excuse.

Weaponry sent by Saudi Arabia to groups in Syria ended/end up in ISIL hands as well, a group that operates in Iraq and Syria, weaponry such as the Steyr Aug was found in Iraq, Syria and Iraq never operated this, Saudi does they shipped it to rebels along with ATGW & anti air fall in ISIL hands.

The used excuse of Iraq not being able to defend it’s borders is invalid as we can look at other states in the region for examples dealing with terrorism.

I do not think either Saudi or Irani interference in Iraq will result in "implosion" as implied by OP and mentioned in subject line

Well it seems the Iranians are trying to support a government to bring order to the nation of Iraq, while Saudi Arabia pays extremists to commit suicide attacks to cause more sectarian tensions. So who is worse?

how many number plates you need ? you can find 10s of saudi number plates in saudi on roadside . there is always numberplates on roadside anyone found missing numberplate in saudi he hanged it nearest poll on road .:sick::sick::sick::sick:

here is my numberplate i found one

bmw.jpg

Last edited:
why are you making excuses for terrorism?
how many number plates you need ? you can find 10s of saudi number plates in saudi on roadside . there is always numberplates on roadside anyone found missing numberplate in saudi he hanged it nearest poll on road .:sick::sick::sick::sick:

bmw.jpg

bmw.jpg

hahahahahahahaahh

hahahahahaha

good one

Back
Top Bottom