What's new

Another Indian movie out classed by Pakistani movie Waar this time in UK.

no waar is still the highest grossing film in our history. It was just from first 1 or two weeks it broke waar's initial records.
Can you please share the numbers from a credible source around this?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a fucking moron u r.

U buffoon the data i posted u in waar's main thread abt its revenue in UK was also from the same page!

And u say u dont care who runs the page. (Even though its the only page or source who gives its release dates too)...LOL then Mother fucker why r u posting yr puny Hindu comments on my thread which is related to our film in the first place?

Yr such a kamani nation that even talking to u is wasting my time.........

Now get lost if u have any shame or prepared to be fcuked again.

first day record! and the first week's record!
Whats next? It still couldnt beat its all time grossing records but failed to attract substantial audience after 3rd week.:rofl:

The sad part(for you), is that a mediocre Indian movie is breaking records of supposedly one of the best movies to come out of Pakistan in decades, that too in Pakistan itself.

in other words yr a born moron.

Buzz off now enough said.

no waar is still the highest grossing film in our history. It was just from first 1 or two weeks it broke waar's initial records.
Bhai, Dhoom-3 collected 190 million from Pakistan in first week itself. Much more than what Waar did in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Can you please share the numbers from a credible source around this?
the source is the express tribune itself and the other r shared already in Waar film's main thread. U can check every related info there.

Bhai, Dhoom-3 collected 19 billion from Pakistan in first week itself. Much more than what Waar did in 2-3 weeks.
thats what i said initial records. not all records specially all time highest grossing record. Visit waar's main thread for details.

The sad part(for you), is that a mediocre Indian movie is breaking records of supposedly one of the best movies to come out of Pakistan in decades, that too in Pakistan itself.
Dhoom 3 is not a mediocre movie by any standards.

lol more hilarious is crappy Indian movie like Dhoom 3 ripped apart Pakistan's biggest ever blockbuster movie inside Pakistan

I think this guys life- ambitions depends entirely upon comparing anything and whatever with India.

Thats why he brings in stupid threads like these.

What is the gross collection of Waar till date?????
Waar officially became highest grossed in nov 23... That is Rs200,145,809(Rs.200million)...
It’s official, Waar is the highest grossing Pakistani film of all time – The Express Tribune
According to same news paper Dec 25 Revenues are.... Waar=Rs.220 million, Dhoom3=250million...... That is Waar collected only 20 million in one month(Nov-Dec) and still 30million behind Dhoom 3...
What happened in next month???

Dhoom 3 sets new record in first-week collections, beating Waar – The Express Tribune
KARACHI:
If Waar was called the “unstoppable” film at the box office then Dhoom 3 will be the “invincible” one as it has achieved most of the milestones in half the time.
It started off with the highest first day collections but now Dhoom 3 has set a new record of having the biggest first-week box office collection by any film in Pakistan. In seven days, Dhoom 3 managed to gather a total of around Rs123 million. The previous record holder for first week collections was Waar with a nine-day collection of Rs95 million.
Given that another weekend is in sight and winter vacations are underway, the film is expected to earn a total of Rs250 million in Pakistan. This will make Dhoom 3 the highest-grossing film in the history of Pakistani box office, beating Waar’s total business of around Rs220 million as of December 25.
Into its 44th day in cinemas, Waar is still playing with limited number of shows at Atrium Cinema, Karachi and Centaurus Cinema, Islamabad. However, that will most likely not have a big impact on its present total collection.
Additionally, due to a petition filed in the Lahore High Court (LHC), the Central Board Film Censorship (CBFC) has been given a stay order and there are contentions about the issuance of No Objection Certificate (NOC) to smuggled Indian films. If there is a decrease in Indian films being imported into Pakistan in the imminent future, Dhoom 3 will likely stay on the screens longer. This in turn could lead Dhoom 3 to become the first film to achieve the Rs300 million milestone.

I think this guys life- ambitions depends entirely upon comparing anything and whatever with India.

Thats why he brings in stupid threads like these.

Nah man, I feel really bad now. Waar beat Jai Ho?

I am going to cut myself now. I have no reason to live :cray:

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

PakistaniCinema Exclusive: Pakistani Super-Hit 'WAAR' Collects more than Indian Blockbuster 'Jai Ho' at the UK Box Office during the Second Weekend!

This is despite the Bollywood biggest release this year (so far) having much more cinemas than the Lollywood release.

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

WTF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India i feel pity on u.

When was this movie Waar released, you are comparing the business of an old movie with a new one. :omghaha::omghaha:

India's worst is equal to the best from Pakistan? kya op....foot in the mouth :P

actually if you know the OP and his posting history, his head is firmely wedged in between the buttocks of his posterior.

Explains why he can't see the light :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom