What's new

Another Indian movie out classed by Pakistani movie Waar this time in UK.

don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but Waar is a better movie than Jai Ho

C'mon.. why would I be sarcastic now?:eek: me being serious! btw.. I haven't watched either of them. But still.. Waar, Pakistan's greatest ever movie managed to beat Jai Ho! That's an achievement indeed! :coffee:

He he... I am dying to see a thread titled "WAAR movie creates world record"
IMO, this is what happens when you have only one thing going (somewhat) good in your life...

Why pity?...even £48,000 that Jai Ho earned must be from Pakistani viewers. 90% of the crowd for Hindi movies in UK are Pakistani

The fact is...Pakistanis cannot get enough of Bollywood :rofl:

Not True.
Check your Facts mate.

Lol wot?

I googled for a source, it links back here. Source these claims.

Apparently Facebook is a source for these morons.
LOL visit FB's waar page its run by the director of the movie itself!

Its way more credible then yr fantasies u buffoon. BTW u didnt replied me back in the main thread abt its revenues.

Abe ghochu Jai Ho is a flop movie and even Salman khan has taken the responsibilty for it and you are comparing one flop movie with your all time hit movie. Even then it managed to collect reasonable amount.

Dhoom 3 broke waar's record in Pakistan itself leave alone overseas market, waar had no impact at all in India. Pakistanis were lining up to see Dhoom3 and theaters even had shows running upto 3 am :lol:

Now RIP youself
Fcukin Asshole that was just first week's record that yr movie broke our our film! thats all still Waar is the highest grossing film from Pakistan!!!
Grapes r sour.

LOL visit FB's waar page its run by the director of the movie itself!

Its way more credible then yr fantasies u buffoon. BTW u didnt replied me back in the main thread abt its revenues.

Fcukin Asshole that was just first week's record that yr movie broke our our film! thats all still Waar is the highest grossing film from Pakistan!!!
Grapes r sour.

I don't give a shit who runs the Facebook page. There are no sources of information of box office figures for Jai Ho's release in the UK.

Consider this: It recently broke the 100 crore mark. ~$16M and it's considered a flop. The 'super-hit', 'best movie of all time' would be lucky to breach $3M.

You need to learn the application of the proverb, "grapes are sour", it's not a one phrase, fits all kind of situation.

If this thread wasn't so pathetic, it'd be funny.

Idiotic comparison. Comparing a flop Indian movie to a Pakistani movie which has all the hype in the world.

If thats the case then we can compare Waar to some flop Hollywood movies and claim it has made more money and thus RIP Hollywood? :lol:

Pakistan's movie industry is no where near India's. This is the first Pakistani movie which had a decent budget. Pakistan needs to churn out more high quality movies before its movie industry can be taken seriously.

indians have made 57+ movies against us and we just made one and it even beats their own films even in neutral venues:rofl:

This is a perfect fit on the Urdu saying of 'Soo sonar ki aik Lohar ki'.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Didn't Dhoom 3 d more business than Waar in Pakistan itself ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a fucking moron u r.

U buffoon the data i posted u in waar's main thread abt its revenue in UK was also from the same page!

And u say u dont care who runs the page. (Even though its the only page or source who gives its release dates too)...LOL then Mother fucker why r u posting yr puny Hindu comments on my thread which is related to our film in the first place?

Yr such a kamani nation that even talking to u is wasting my time.........

Now get lost if u have any shame or prepared to be fcuked again.

So in other words, you will make some completely unfounded remarks without any hint of proof and when called out, you'll cry yourself hoarse about how India is such a kamani nation etc etc.

first day record! and the first week's record!
Whats next? It still couldnt beat its all time grossing records but failed to attract substantial audience after 3rd week.:rofl:

Dhoom 3 continues to do roaring business in Pakistan - Business Today

Oh really now?

"It is because of Indian movies that new cinemas are being built in Lahore," Ramzan Shiekh, the owner of two state-of-the-art theatres, said.

"I am going to build another one in the city. Both my existing halls were booked for four daily shows of 'Dhoom 3 ' and still people kept coming to watch the movie."

The box office receipts for "Dhoom 3" from 56 screens on its opening day was around Rs 20 million, almost double the record set by the Pakistani film "Waar" with grosses of Rs 11.4 million. "Ram-Leela", "Aashiqui 2" and "Chennai Express" too did good business at the Pakistani box-office.

Did you not get the calculations? Indians make movies against Pakistan. So what if one hit Indian movie does more business that the biggest Pakistani hit in Pakistan itself? That biggest hit did better than 57 flops/average bollywood movies in Pakistan and 'neutral venues'. This is a Pakistani win, like many more...

So in other words, you will make some completely unfounded remarks without any hint of proof and when called out, you'll cry yourself hoarse about how India is such a kamani nation etc etc.

Dhoom 3 continues to do roaring business in Pakistan - Business Today

Oh really now?
in other words yr a born moron.

Buzz off now enough said.

no waar is still the highest grossing film in our history. It was just from first 1 or two weeks it broke waar's initial records.

Back
Top Bottom