What's new

Another compliment from an Indian Think Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of your negative ratings are complaining about negative ratings. :lol:
I have 13 can you have look at them and remove those which you think can be removed

Most of your negative ratings are complaining about negative ratings. :lol:

See.

I am definitely someone you should keep an eye on for near-future Think Tank foot soldier (chairman etc. will take its own time).

I have received my third negative rating in the following thread by none other than another Indian TT.@sancho

IAF to fly Sukhois at British air exercise

I may have deserved it or not is not the point but the fact is that the thread which had died and reached bottom of the page was rebooted two days later just to score the negative ratings. While the rule book was thrown at me for breaking forum rules, ironically the abusive posts by Indian members were conveniently ignored. I am sure the forum rules also prohibit personal insults and use of abusive language. This was one of the gems posted by one of the Indian posters. @Agent_47
windy.memes.1a.jpg

One can see how liberally he is using the abusive language without fearing any actions.
I could have easily replied to the culprit such as asking him not to post his personal pictures but i refrained, although it's now habitual of some Indian members that since they are incompetent to counter with substance, they easily resort to abusive name calling. And as for derailing a thread, i can provide several examples where Indian members jump in taking cheap shots, when the thread doesn't even concerns India.

If you received from @sancho or @MilSpec then you deserve it.

I don't believe in negative ratings, the thread had been done numerous times though.
But anyway, Windy is great for the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom