What's new

Another compliment from an Indian Think Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your problem, You started the blame game from the first post itself and derailed the thread without a chance to discuss the topic. And about the meme, it portraits the poster (me) as a dog and th term "fucking " is just a expression. How is that an abuse ?
It was just sarcastic just like seven posts above me.I got a negative rating and so do you.
Now, Stop whining and move on.
What blame game, i posted a link regarding the previous exercise, first you had issues with the credibility of the link and then resorted to personal attacks. You got a negative ratings now and are also complaining about it.

I want to see justice kick in for you. Will keep reporting you till it does. If it does not, the implications are obvious.

@WebMaster

@Horus

@waz

@Oscar

@Irfan Baloch

LMAO you threatening me? I want to see what you can do. Show me. Have me banned because I have an opinion which you don't appreciate? Well, you can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Keep reporting until that hand of yours cannot take it any more...

No one likes you here.

LMAO you threatening me? I want to see what you can do. Show me.

Keep reporting until that hand of yours cannot take it any more...

No one likes you here.

Don't be silly. Threats over a screen? What are you, Nemo and this the Matrix?

What blame game, i posted a link regarding the previous exercise, first you had issues with the credibility of the link and then resorted to personal attacks. You got a negative ratings now and are also complaining about it.

I support you. Your post was legitimate with no flame bait and trolling.

These unfair mods wrongly deleted your posts. It should be restored with 2 positive ratings. Once restored, I will personally Thank it.

I support you. Your post was legitimate with no flame bait and trolling.

These unfair mods wrongly deleted your posts. It should be restored with 2 positive ratings. Once restored, I will personally Thank it.
And i would request the MODS to restore your post of how to address TTs. In fact we would just copy past it, and prove what kind of language one should use on the open forum. We may even learn some new words.

I see you more as Gollum to be honest. A black Gollum.

Blackness is only reserved for Indians. You not only have a black face, but also a very black heart.

To me, you're a lil black rapist obsessed with women...

There is a thread (opened by webmaster) for complaining about this sort of thing and getting it reversed. Why open a separate thread?

And i would request the MODS to restore your post of how to address TTs. In fact we would just copy past it, and prove what kind of language one should use on the open forum. We may even learn some new words.

I have got 22 negative ratings for the same just from 2 TTAs, if a TTA chose to mock veds, I wont mind making the tally to 44.

But hey, were I crying that day? :lol:

I have got 22 negative ratings for the same just from 2 TTAs, if a TTA chose to mock veds, I wont mind making the tally to 44.

But hey, were I crying that day? :lol:
Put it this way, it will never be me.......NEVER. !!

I have 16 negative ratings , most given by indians and some by moderators favoring indians
Thats PDF has at time favoured indians is not new.

I don't know why i got 2 negative ratings but i don't cry about it and create a thread..

@WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch The thread for negative rating review is closed, I guess that should be kept open so that people can raise the issue there rather than opening threads like this.....
I second this, I have no idea what for I got a -ve from.. probably a thread that got deleted ? so maybe they should reverse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom