What's new

Another compliment from an Indian Think Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a norm used by TTA's, thus I am against all this dramabaji of negative and positive ratings and then opening more drama when people comes out complaining.

Since we have more green TTA's Indians can be seen more crying.

Whats the worth of a system which can get 50 + positives for mullah like zarvan and horus on this platform.

@doppelganger here is my stance on this rating system.

I agree with you.

Only I did not know Horus was a mulla. I thought he just did not like us viscerally.

Yup you are right most of the indian TTs are biased and i have been complaining against them for long time now . No wonder why we dont have any india moderator here .

I support you.

Indians TTA's should be strapped of their positions. No need of having a facade to show neutrality, implement a fee as well on Indians, be Islamic!!

Its not just @sancho who is obsessed with Pakistan , its the @nair as well they are all here to protect their indians and would give negative to any pakistan's member while ignoring indian trolls , most of the indians are big time troll on this forum and they are banned number of times . yet the love of this forum attract them .

Yup you are right most of the indian TTs are biased and i have been complaining against them for long time now . No wonder why we dont have any india moderator here .

why are you complaining when you don't have any -ve ratings , complain when they give you one.

and don't worry i will be the first indian moderator you will have to deal with , everything is set sirf announcement baki hai.

I have received my third negative rating in the following thread by none other than another Indian TT.@sancho

IAF to fly Sukhois at British air exercise

I may have deserved it or not is not the point but the fact is that the thread which had died and reached bottom of the page was rebooted two days later just to score the negative ratings. While the rule book was thrown at me for breaking forum rules, ironically the abusive posts by Indian members were conveniently ignored. I am sure the forum rules also prohibit personal insults and use of abusive language. This was one of the gems posted by one of the Indian posters. @Agent_47
windy.memes.1a.jpg

One can see how liberally he is using the abusive language without fearing any actions.
I could have easily replied to the culprit such as asking him not to post his personal pictures but i refrained, although it's now habitual of some Indian members that since they are incompetent to counter with substance, they easily resort to abusive name calling. And as for derailing a thread, i can provide several examples where Indian members jump in taking cheap shots, when the thread doesn't even concerns India.

:lol:

You guys are so sensitive.

I received 7 negative ratings from one member Chinese_Dragon for saying all is not well with Chinese economy.

PDF is not the world..move on and no need to make an issue out of an non issue.

why are you complaining when you don't have any -ve ratings , complain when they give you one.

and don't worry i will be the first indian moderator you will have to deal with , everything is set sirf announcement baki hai.
@Zebra whats up , long time no see ..... :D, You wanna be moderator you have got my backing :enjoy:

@Zebra whats up , long time no see ..... :D, You wanna be moderator you have got my backing :enjoy:

i know all those people who want to see some change on this forum and are not old school will obviously support me..had some work at office , even now not supposed to be here but what to do addicted to this forum :D

I'm so sick of these disgusting Indians. Every thread and discussion on this forum is turned into a sh!thole by these pathetic Indians. Can't we have some quota in place to control this rat infestation?

Yes, I agree Indians should be banned.

I have received my third negative rating in the following thread by none other than another Indian TT.@sancho

I may have deserved it or not is not the point but the fact is that the thread which had died and reached bottom of the page was rebooted two days later just to score the negative ratings. While the rule book was thrown at me for breaking forum rules, ironically the abusive posts by Indian members were conveniently ignored. I am sure the forum rules also prohibit personal insults and use of abusive language. This was one of the gems posted by one of the Indian posters. @Agent_47
windy.memes.1a.jpg

One can see how liberally he is using the abusive language without fearing any actions.
I could have easily replied to the culprit such as asking him not to post his personal pictures but i refrained, although it's now habitual of some Indian members that since they are incompetent to counter with substance, they easily resort to abusive name calling. And as for derailing a thread, i can provide several examples where Indian members jump in taking cheap shots, when the thread doesn't even concerns India.
Arre bhai Windy! Why so sentimental about negative ratings? You ain't gonna be hung from the nearest flagpole.

So relax buddy! Have a chilled coke! Don't worry, be happy! :D

Arre bhai Windy! Why so sentimental about negative ratings? You ain't gonna be hung from the nearest flagpole.

So relax buddy! Have a chilled coke! Don't worry, be happy! :D
Yaara, i am not bothered about the ratings, but how others are allowed to use abusive language and get away with it.
The rule book should apply across the board. It would discourage others from using foul terms, otherwise we will end up debating on the top shelf contents.

I'm so sick of these disgusting Indians. Every thread and discussion on this forum is turned into a sh!thole by these pathetic Indians. Can't we have some quota in place to control this rat infestation?

And whenever there is a $hithole, your presence becomes mandatory. Do you keep on looking for $hitholes to enter?

@WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch The thread for negative rating review is closed, I guess that should be kept open so that people can raise the issue there rather than opening threads like this.....

windy.memes.1a.jpg

I don't understand your problem, You started the blame game from the first post itself and derailed the thread without a chance to discuss the topic. And about the meme, it portraits the poster (me) as a dog and th term "fucking " is just a expression. How is that an abuse ?
It was just sarcastic just like seven posts above me.I got a negative rating and so do you.
Now, Stop whining and move on.

love us or hate us but you can't ignore us , we are the traffic and we are the glamour here and most importantly rokhda for PDF , fortunately pdf management is much smarter than your average pakistani poster , they will always welcome good business so if you don't like the setup then please get lost.

Report as much as you like... It's the truth.

love us or hate us but you can't ignore us , we are the traffic and we are the glamour here and most importantly rokhda for PDF , fortunately pdf management is much smarter than your average pakistani poster , they will always welcome good business so if you don't like the setup then please get lost.

Business and traffic my rear end... At best, you're past time leisure activity. Don't think your opinion is taken seriously on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom