What's new

Another Chinese 4TH Gen fighter been leaked``!!

LOL its clearly an f-35 with twin engine design this is patheic guys, just pathetic... chegundu needs to be original

?? first this news is about another J-xx from SAC not CAC who is currently conducting J-20 flights``second, no body knows the actually picture yet, the pictures on previous posts were done by fans, so the acutally SAC stealth fighter can be very different from it```and the guy clearly stated that the plane does not incorporate DSI, so the picture is not official``

next time try better

Okay, now you are trolling. How is it a 'copy' of the F-35?

This is how

f35_schem_01.jpg

This is how

f35_schem_01.jpg

kido he is asking how, not to put up some random pictures. when he meant how, basically you need to have basic knowledge of definition of different generations of fighter jet, and basic knowledge of areodynamics etc,``and then explain in details interms of, the shape of fuslage, the wings, airfoil cross-section shape, vertical stabiliser shape, tailplane shape and ect ``

besides you dont even read the article and started trolling, it is clear these in no official picture of SAC J-xx avialable yet

He lives on Long Island. He works cabin cleanup crew for Southwest at JFK. Aren't these aviation credentials enough for you???

Are you serious? If so, he is even less credible than Gamibit -- a flight maintenance crew whose dream is to pilot a F-15.

So whats the similarity between the two.. that both fly? :hitwall: But when I see you carry an Indian Flag.. I believe you without arguing.

This is how

f35_schem_01.jpg

plz I have seen your posts in many threads.

and I have to say, that you need to educate yourself before trying to debate on this site.
It is quite obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Huzigeng said the new fighter won't have DSI and would feature CARTE intake instead. I don't know why people are posting the DSI pictures.

Guess my sources were correct. This fighter should be the J-19.

SAC will be revealing three of its projects this year: J-16, J-19, and the Shenyang Combat Eagle UCAV.

Back
Top Bottom