What's new

ANKA Shows Off Anotolian Eagles

Lovely to see from our bird's own eyes :D
Just a note; the frames that one can see being captured by the ANKA - beginning at 3:14 in the video - are getting recorded by the news agency's camera as it's being displayed on a projector screen, thus the blur and shaking.

Its not about brotherhood, but competitiveness.

That is our difference. Azerbaijan would never think like that. Friends before competitiveness is our philosophy in the Turkic world. Now if you say Turkish products are still under development so I'm forced to but it from the competitor than you are right but competitveness before brotherhood is not and will not be our philsophy. But you are free as Arabs to follow your own philosophy. Respect :)

That is our difference. Azerbaijan would never think like that. Friends before competitiveness is our philosophy in the Turkic world. Now if you say Turkish products are still under development so I'm forced to but it from the competitor than you are right but competitveness before brotherhood is not and will not be our philsophy. But you are free as Arabs to follow your own philosophy. Respect :)

Yeah thats why Azerbaijan is acquiring Israel UAV systems instead of ANKA..

Yeah thats why Azerbaijan is acquiring Israel UAV systems instead of ANKA..

Read what I said... If Turkish products are not finished and were forced to buy from competitor THAT is a different story..

We were talking about philosophy, not certain circumstances.

Read what I said... If Turkish products are not finished and were forced to buy from competitor THAT is a different story..

We were talking about philosophy, not certain circumstances.

ANKA is finished..And ready for service...Your "friends before competitiveness" philosophy is a non-existent one, there is no such thing...or may be care to prove otherwise?

ANKA is finished..And ready for service...Your "friends before competitiveness" philosophy is a non-existent one, there is no such thing...or may be care to prove otherwise?

So you think our relation with Azerbaijan is on the same level as with the Saudis? If Azerbaijan was not in a hurry they would buy everything from us.

As it is the only thread dedicated to AE'13...

10601_668866396472354_1825572805_n.jpg

So you think our relation with Azerbaijan is on the same level as with the Saudis?

No..I am just stating that, in arms deals the most important factor is competitiveness...Price, quality, maintenance costs, availability in the market, experience etc etc. Political relations comes next

If Azerbaijan was not in a hurry they would buy everything from us.

Thats wishful thinking...Russia and Israel are Azerbaijan`s main weapon suppliers..

Nevermind, its off-topic

Back
Top Bottom