What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

After TEI's PD 170 is installed on the Anka will the Anka have satcom + EO/IR + SAR?

I think the extra horsepower might allow the addition of SAR. Isn't that the plan anyway?

After TEI's PD 170 is installed on the Anka will the Anka have satcom + EO/IR + SAR?

I think the extra horsepower might allow the addition of SAR. Isn't that the plan anyway?
Afaik there is no plan for such variant. And it isn't necessary for Male class UAV. But we can expect Akıncı (Hale class) ucav to equip with SATCOM + SAR.

Well, its combat element is not operational. Turkey has been using Bayraktars in Syria for UCAV duties, not Anka.

Oh you meant "serial production isnt done". I though you meant that Anka development project isn't done. Anka is done, in serial production phase. Will be delivered in this year.

Oh you meant "serial production isnt done". I though you meant that Anka development project isn't done. Anka is done, in serial production phase. Will be delivered in this year.
But there are multiple versions, correct? Are the armed versions in serial production?

But there are multiple versions, correct? Are the armed versions in serial production?
Anka is the name of the platform
So it has variants for different purposes, just like sar mission, attack mission or sea skimming missions etc, Bu the thing is this

Sorry if repost

C1MeaUjUcAA4vyH.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom