What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Here the informations are mixed up badly. Can some one who has knowledge about Anka, enlighten us?

Really why Anka's flight time and altitude are decreased dramatically?

Here the informations are mixed up badly. Can some one who has knowledge about Anka, enlighten us?

Really why Anka's flight time and altitude are decreased dramatically?
The essential problem we have here is, we have many newbie members who loves to talk without any sources. Everyone writes in this forum whatever he likes and all the info gots jumbled.

Just ignore the newbie guys and those guys whom talk without a source, except Combat-Master and Cabatlı.... recently, i'm not even reading the posts, just reading CM's and Cabatlı's posts.

The essential problem we have here is, we have many newbie members who loves to talk without any sources. Everyone writes in this forum whatever he likes and all the info gots jumbled.

Just ignore the newbie guys and those guys whom talk without a source, except Combat-Master and Cabatlı.... recently, i'm not even reading the posts, just reading CM's and Cabatlı's posts.

haha start by ignoring yourself. you are waste of database here.

Where do you guys get these numbers from? 18 hours? 19k ft? that's ridiculous. This is the first time I have seen "19000 ft" and "Anka" in the same sentence. Just a couple weeks back Anka-B flew at 30.393 ft for 26 hr 20 min with full payload. What makes you think Anka-S will be that different?

Bro, don't you understand that 30k feet was a test flight, not operational flight as ziya said."because of satcam payload"

I wouldn't place myself on that peak with Cabatli, (I troll too often) but tenks :)

Not because satcom or other payloads.

Anka can achieve +30k feet altitude but not for all flight.

If it flies contuniously +30k feet , its endurance drops and cant achieve +24 hours.

So, for operation planing, there must be optimum and standart specs ; the optimum combination is +20k feet (7 km) and +18 hours i understand.

I remember, tai ceo said these numbers to TRT.

haha start by ignoring yourself. you are waste of database here.

Bro, don't you understand that 30k feet was a test flight, not operational flight as ziya said."because of satcam payload"
Since the test flight was done with full payload it should not be too much different from the actual flight (200kg according to some, 240 according to others. This means even if some components were not available a dummy weight was placed to account for their weight.). If anything the actual operational flight should be better than this.
Plus there is not too much of a difference in terms of payload between Anka-B and Anka-S in my opinion. Anka-S has a SATCOM antenna, but it lacks a SA Radar. And Anka-B has a SA Radar but it lacks a SATCOM antenna.

Since the test flight was done with full payload it should not be too much different from the actual flight (200kg according to some, 240 according to others. This means even if some components were not available a dummy weight was placed to account for their weight.). If anything the actual operational flight should be better than this.
Plus there is not too much of a difference in terms of payload between Anka-B and Anka-S in my opinion. Anka-S has a SATCOM antenna, but it lacks a SA Radar. And Anka-B has a SA Radar but it lacks a SATCOM antenna.

In all your calculations do not forget also that ‘Aselflir-235 CATS’ is much less heavy than the ‘Aselflir-300T’.

https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-...-8-kilometers-away.428763/page-4#post-8414971

With ‘Aselflir-300T’ + SAR radar

https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-...-8-kilometers-away.428763/page-4#post-8429032

Last edited:
anka-1.jpg

anka-2.jpg

anka-3.jpg

-------------------------------------

Anka-S
anka-s.jpg

Anka-B
anka-b.png

anka-1.jpg

anka-2.jpg

anka-3.jpg

-------------------------------------

Anka-S
anka-s.jpg

Anka-B
anka-b.png

At last we are ending this story with happy end. I can remember in 2004 we started the project when i was watching news channel, faking 13 years later finished. The weapon version will be like reaper, and we are waiting for the next project something like the globalhawk. And suicide drones and more:-).

so it reaches to 30K feet with 150 hp engine? fully payload? with that weight? make sense

Joint venture of Tai, Bayraktar and Vestel. And everyone gets their share, everyone shares their knowhow and no one starves.

Back
Top Bottom