What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

If that Muslim was innocent and did nothing than Muslim will be punished

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Sir for your information thousands and thousands are converting to Islam after reading Quran and Hadees Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

What can i say if you want to believe a lie and deny the truth.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because

A. Birth rates of Muslim community are higher. Population growth.

B. Criminals, Drug and sex-addicts are converting in groups in Prisons in US UK and other European nations(as a form of mental restraint)

C. And guilt ridden homosexuals and rebellious types among teens with Personality disorder issues are converting

D there are experimental converts too who revert back to Christianity or other faiths within 3 months.

What can i say if you want to believe a lie and deny the truth.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because

A. Birth rates of Muslim women is higher

B. Criminals, Drug and sex-addicts are converting in groups in Prisons in US UK and other European nations(as a form of mental restraint)

C. And guilt ridden homosexuals and rebellious types among teens with Personality disorder issues are converting

D there are experimental converts too who revert back to Christianity or other faiths within 3 months.

NBC NEWS: 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year ! - YouTube
Each day 100 people convert to Islam in UK - YouTube
4000 German convert to Islam every year - YouTube
70,000 People Converts to islam in France every year - Mashallah - YouTube
Islam is growing FAST (MUST WATCH!!!) - YouTube
Sir Islam is growing because people are converting to Islam not because of birth rate and normal people are converting Sir but people like you to afraid to accept reality

That's precisely why more and more people are leaving Islam today.

The best way to understand Islam is to read Quran and hadith. I bet anyone who reads them will be disgusted and leave Islam if they are a Muslim.
Although reading Quran and Hadith will improve your knowledge of Social and Political conditions of Arabia during 7th century (if you are in history or anthropology)

Exactly.

If you want to see How Islam spread then look at today's Maldives.

Destroying the Idols and It's own Historical Facts.

It gives us a Window to the past as to how the Islamic Barbarians quoting Verses from the Quran against the Infidels went on the rampage against Pre Islamic Iran, India and How they destroyed Nalanda and Taxilla!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this not in media yet ?? This should not be allowed to happen at any cost :angry:

And I'm wondering what's wrong with the British government, they deny visa to Muslim scholars like Dr Zakir Naik, but allow such nutjobs to stay in the country and spread hatred.

Stop whining...lolz...

First you guys whine that people should not talk about Islam because it's the only best religion and to support your claim say that more and more people are converting to Islam every year.

Then we say that there are more people leaving Islam than converting.

Now some random gentle man says stop whining.

You should have had that sense when that other guy claimed that Islam is fastest growing religion and hence it's a better religion.

If that Muslim was innocent and did nothing than Muslim will be punished

then what's the difference between sharia and our Indian laws ? at least our laws give equality to all irrespective of religion hence its the best one.
Sir for your information thousands and thousands are converting to Islam after reading Quran and Hadees Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world
like naam pointed out - there are many people leaving Islam - so what? religion is a personal choice. every religion is best in its own sense. that's what my religion teaches me.
believe in equality. then you'll come from darkness to light.

Mr. Zakir Naik is a scholar? My cat is smarter than that idiot.

He is medical doctor and memorised a few books' index pages.

Idiot doesn't even understand Islam, let alone other religions and argues like a child.

I don't know much about that but my understanding of Islam is all thanks to his shows on Peace TV, and I have never seen him trying to spread hatred about other religions.

Also going by your previous posts I think you are in favor of the teachings by that nutjob Choudhary who openly talks about imposing shariah law in our country. If he comes here it will definitely cause communal tensions.

I don't know much about that but my understanding of Islam is all thanks to his shows on Peace TV, and I have never seen him trying to spread hatred about other religions.

Also going by your previous posts I think you are in favor of the teachings by that nutjob Choudhary who openly talks about imposing shariah law in our country. If he comes here it will definitely cause communal tensions.

Zakir Naik teaches Islam but propagates half-truths and justifies some BS in Quran and Hadith using logical fallacies. In short he teaches BS.

If you want to Learn about Islam do it yourself by reading quran and Hadith first and talk to any Ex-Muslim. If you don't understand the matter, talk to any sophisticated theologian.

For the zakir naik nonsense

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rebuttals_to_Zakir_Naik

For more facts about Islam and experiences of Muslims in Islamic countires
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

Cool, I can see my west border brothers advocating Sharia and Islam.. You guys implemented 98% Islam (According to Nazam Sethi in 1948 Pakistan had 80% Muslim, 20% Akliyat, Today 98% Muslims 2% Akliyat). Bravo...

Now I post a challenge to you, Implement sharia and show us the growth and justice. Implement it completely in Pakistan, if Sharia is truely powerful Pakistan will become as powerful as India. If it happen then only I will believe Islam and Sharia..

Is Pakistan ready to take this challenge???

df7w4g.jpg

Shariah Law in India
areyoufuckingkiddingme.png

How the hell did he get a visa :eek:
gtfo.png

what is our foreign office thinking? This guy is a known hardline hate preacher. Someone who condoned 9/11 & 26/11. Someone who is a close disciple of convicted violent preachers like Abu Hamza & terrorist Abu Qatada. Guy goes around building sharia zones within UK, denouncing democracy & calls it hypocrisy...

& our govt wants to unleash this psycho on our own people? looks like lunatics are really running the asylum in our country!!

Back
Top Bottom