What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

The guy wants india to become as oppressive as saudi arabia and iran

You are pathetic.

Why thank you.

Salman is a POI(Person of Indian origin). He doesn't even need permission to visit India or permanently settle in India of he so wishes. But our Islamofacists issue death threats to him. hence he chooses not to do that.

Hey, it's your country buddy :lol:

It has nothing to do with Politics or Indian Governement.

Actually, the controversy in Jaipur was not about The Satanic Verses. As Javed Akhtar put it, 'You may ban a film, but can you ban a film maker?' It was about Rushdie being able to move around freely and express his views on issues other than The Satanic Verses. India may have a case to ban that book in the interest of public order, but to ban Rushdie's video link is quite different, and points to an uncomfortable edge of intolerance that we have arrived at in the 21st century. By the way, you can ban film makers, as the mullahs in Iran or the commissars in China have done. But as in the case of the Internet, have we reached a point where we measure our liberties with those of North Korea, China and Iran?

But, the Rushdie issue was not just about Muslim hotheads who had threatened violence at the otherwise remarkably peaceable literary fest. It was also about the manipulation of an incident for electoral gain. Make no mistake, the Muslim Manch and the various fire-breathing maulanas were merely the tools of cynical parties which used them for their purposes. Unfortunately, the negative consequences of the controversy will be to deepen the stereotyping of Muslims as being 'different' from us, more violent and intolerant. The facts, of course, are that 'the different' are us, and in every community today you have people who will resort to violence at every slight, mostly imagined, on their faith

It does.

Read more: Salman Rushdie affair should not be allowed to damage India's Jaipur Literary Festival | Mail Online

Blame the Islamists and the silent moderate Muslims for that who don't protest against this mullah types.

We do wise guy.

It was your government who banned Rushdie's live cast. Hence, it has everything to do with politics and that speaks volume.

Yes
Yes Shariah law is best for humans because they are from ALLAH the creator of humans and he knows what is best and what is not for humans and Anjem Chaudhry is just demanding Shariah in India but I think he should first focus on preaching Islam and converting people than talk about Shariah but Muslims should have shariah Law even in India too
no penalty for a Muslim to kill non Muslim according to sharia?
is it true ?

no penalty for a Muslim to kill non Muslim according to sharia?
is it true ?
No only that Non Muslim can be killed who attacks Muslims or Islam no other can be killed or harmed in Muslim state a Non Muslim can also build their places of worship and eat pork and drink Alchoal but not share with Muslims and their protection is duty of Islamic State and if they are harmed or disturbed for no reason than HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said he will defend them on the day of Judgement and will be his lawyer

Yes
Yes Shariah law is best for humans because they are from ALLAH the creator of humans and he knows what is best and what is not for humans and Anjem Chaudhry is just demanding Shariah in India but I think he should first focus on preaching Islam and converting people than talk about Shariah but Muslims should have shariah Law even in India too

Every single country in this world that uses Sharia law is 1000 years behind AT LEAST. Glad to know people like you who are proponents of Sharia law exist in Pakistan. Inshallah you will have it your way and one day Pakistan will be governed by Sharia law and go back another 1000 years in time (its already in 500 AD, will end up in Before Christ B.C. if Sharia comes).

One question though, do you support the Paistani army or Taliban? Because in case you havent noticed, the Paistani army has been fighting the Taliban (whose major aim is to instate Sharia in Paistan and topple the existing somewhat democratic system).

No only that Non Muslim can be killed who attacks Muslims or Islam no other can be killed or harmed in Muslim state a Non Muslim can also build their places of worship and eat pork and drink Alchoal but not share with Muslims and their protection is duty of Islamic State and if they are harmed or disturbed for no reason than HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said he will defend them on the day of Judgement and will be his lawyer

Now you are talking about Dhimmi rights.

Have you ever thought why other religions don't have this dhimmi concept ?

A. You don't.

We do.

B. You are testing my patience now.

Um, yeah my bad.

Salman Rushdie Cancels Festival Appearance In India Due To Threats
No ban on Rushdie visiting India: Govt

Vid link cancelled:
BBC News - Salman Rushdie video-link to India festival cancelled

Not that I agree with Rushdie publishing The Satanic Verses, Muslims have every right to speak out against it.

But, I do oppose the use of violence against him.

convert for what? for their younger generations to suffer under these Islamist and Islam? Islam is Political Ideology masquerading as a religion. I'd advice people to leave Islam as soon as they can. In fact i have many friends that left Islam and keep that a secret because of Possible issues from family and Friends.

Let's not flatter ourselves now.

Seems like this thread attracted the 'anti'-Islamic brigade :lol:

Yes
Yes Shariah law is best for humans because they are from ALLAH the creator of humans and he knows what is best and what is not for humans

No it is not.

I think he should first focus on preaching Islam and converting people than talk about Shariah but Muslims should have shariah Law even in India too

Muslims in India already have Sharia Law.It is called Muslim Personal Law.Jihadis like you want Sharia in Criminal Law also so that you can beat your wives with sticks not more thicker than your thumb and not be jailed under Domestic Violence Act.

what about a Muslim attacks a non Muslim ? can he be also killed ?
because that's applicable for a non Muslim according to sharia.

Wow what a completely disgusting ideology. Thats all I can say...

That's precisely why more and more people are leaving Islam today.

The best way to understand Islam is to read Quran and hadith. I bet anyone who reads them will be disgusted and leave Islam if they are a Muslim.
Although reading Quran and Hadith will improve your knowledge of Social and Political conditions of Arabia during 7th century (if you are in to history or anthropology)

what about a Muslim attacks a non Muslim ? can he be also killed ?
because that's applicable for a non Muslim according to sharia.
If that Muslim was innocent and did nothing than Muslim will be punished

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

A. against what? Quran and Hadith are offensive to all non-muslims(yeah, they talk about unbelievers a lot). They don't Protest,do they?

(before that, have you even read Quran and Hadith)

B.Anti- Islamic?? I urge all people both muslims and non muslims to read quran and hadith . Any civilized person who reads them and do not feel disgusted is almost a fool or delusional.
Sir for your information thousands and thousands are converting to Islam after reading Quran and Hadees Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

The site is run by Abu Rumaysah.

Facebook: Abu Rumaysah | Facebook

shaykhaburumaysah.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

If that Muslim was innocent and did nothing than Muslim will be punished

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Sir for your information thousands and thousands are converting to Islam after reading Quran and Hadees Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

What if one Person leaves Islam?

What will be done to him?

Back
Top Bottom