What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

It's odd. They allow a someone like Anjem Chaudhary but don't allow Salman Rushdie? :woot:

:rofl:
this proves that congress are not secularists as they claim but they just implement their minority appeasement policy in the name secularism

Guys , let him come I say. All you guys in Delhi , how about we show up at this rally of his and throw heavy stones at him. We could organise some sort of event through facebook to make sure he has horrible memories of this trip.

Guys , let him come I say. All you guys in Delhi , how about we show up at this rally of his and throw heavy stones at him. We could organise some sort of event through facebook to make sure he has horrible memories of this trip.

No...better heckle him.

Irony of democratic India. People like gilani, Thackrey, Togadiya, Anjem Chaudhary have freedom of expression but not Rushdie and Taslima.But again we can not deny anybody entry just coz he is speaking something we don't like to listen.

THACKREY IS A LOCAL PLAYER . HIS CONCERN IS ONLY MUMBAI AND MARATHIS.
DON'T USE 'INDIA' word so much like our media uses. it's lame.

best way is to organize a Flash mob in this rally since now a days India seems to be going thru a flash mob craze!!

Most people are not aware of this all **** at the moment congress is doing hard job of not making this incident a mainstream issue

Well, I am planning a mockery rally.

Non Muslims for Shariah rally
right in front of Parliament.

I invite Hindus, Buddhists, jains, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis to the rally to express their solidarity for Anjem Chaudary (aka Andy)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

best way is to organize a Flash mob in this rally since now a days India seems to be going thru a flash mob craze!!

good idea mate.

Song??

It's odd. They allow a someone like Anjem Chaudhary but don't allow Salman Rushdie? :woot:

:rofl:

You are pathetic.
Salman is a POI(Person of Indian origin). He doesn't even need permission to visit India or permanently settle in India of he so wishes. But our Islamofacists issue death threats to him. hence he chooses not to do that.

It has nothing to do with Politics or Indian Governement.

Blame the Islamists and the silent moderate Muslims for that who don't protest against this mullah types.

THACKREY IS A LOCAL PLAYER . HIS CONCERN IS ONLY MUMBAI AND MARATHIS.
DON'T USE 'INDIA' word so much like our media uses. it's lame.

You missed the point. I was quoting that these leaders like Thackrey can use freedom of expression to spread hatred.Thanks for informing me about Thackrey to a Maharashtrian though

Ok. Shariah for starters---

---Muslim head of state (Caliph) who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
--- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go towards jihad.
It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
The Muslim public must remove the Caliph in one case, if he rejects Islam.
A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.
A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : 1) an apostasy 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber.
A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.
Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging and other forms of cruel and unusual punishments even for crimes of sin such as adultery.
Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must comply to Sharia if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he commits adultery with a Muslim woman or if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.

It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. However, the opposite is not true for Muslims.
A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or a bathhouse attendant. Women in such low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
A non-Muslim cannot rule even over a non-Muslims minority.
Homosexuality is punishable by death.
There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
There is no common property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and she has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
A woman looses custody if she remarries.
To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim
A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and some don’t.
A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since he “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
do any country have these kind of laws ??

do any country have these kind of laws ??

with slight variations most Islamic countries have them.

Some Muslim supremacists argue that Shariah is not being implemented in it's purest form or correct form. They try to brush shariah law with 21st tint by interpreting it in a different way and say shariah law is better than latest today's systems

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

You missed the point. I was quoting that these leaders like Thackrey can use freedom of expression to spread hatred.Thanks for informing me about Thackrey to a Maharashtrian though

Yeah but he is strictly Mumbai oriented , and talks **** about Poor UP wallahs. How's that relevant to whole of the country?

The other examples were of people who spread hatred based on religion which has implications in whole of the country.

Yes

Some Muslim supremacists argue that Shariah is not being implemented in it's purest form or correct form. They try to brush shariah law with 21st tint by interpreting it in a different way and say shariah law is better than latest today's systems

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Yeah but he is strictly Mumbai oriented , and talks **** about Poor UP wallahs. How's that relevant to whole of the country?

The other examples were of people who spread hatred based on religion which has implications in whole of the country.
Yes Shariah law is best for humans because they are from ALLAH the creator of humans and he knows what is best and what is not for humans and Anjem Chaudhry is just demanding Shariah in India but I think he should first focus on preaching Islam and converting people than talk about Shariah but Muslims should have shariah Law even in India too

The point is he is spreading hatred. it doesn't matter whether it's on religious issues or regional issues.

Loads of mistakes in this. plus information out of context.

same old argument. People are sick of Muslims using this 'out of contest' or translation error thing. (and alleging the people who write objectively about Islam are somehow racists)

The point is he is spreading hatred. it doesn't matter whether it's on religious issues or regional issues.

i don't have issues with hate speech. if you are smart enough to figure out that it is hate speech, then others too will.

In fact we need more people like these talking about things like religion. Esp Islam. because while the people of other religions have all moved on in time, Islam is undergoing a period equivalent adolescence. (arrogant, ignorant, know it all)

Back
Top Bottom