What's new

Andhra CM and chopper yet to be traced

When I told my Neighbour tht Su- 30 is pressed into this search mission ... can u believe wht he told me...

" Arey yaar aisi kya jarorat hai humein uski"... mein kahta hoon dekh lena kal tak apne aap aa jayega".....:rofl::rofl:

I wish many more CMs become victim of such thing excluding Sheela Dixit, Rahul Gandhi and Man Mohan.

IBN saying that Sukhoi Can see clearly in the dark night. Heavy Rain going on in the Forest.

Can any expert tell me, how sukhoi can help to find the helicopter.

IBN saying that Sukhoi Can see clearly in the dark night. Heavy Rain going on in the Forest.

Flanker's radar is damm powerful ! Its radar can track cruise missiles and motionless helicopters.

Man Just see the efforts they are making....

1. first 7 choppers pressed into search... then 11..... then 1 UAV.... then Su-30(s).......then ISRO Satellite....... then Asking for the US help.....then 5000 CRPF soldiers pressed into service...........

if we compare this with total expence of New Polls .... we would have new CM by now for AP.........

I hope by Morning if will not found then ISRO will not launch a satellite for this Operation.....

Sad for us, now more security, new helicopters for VIPs, common Indian will suffer more.

Not an expert but Sukhoi's Thermal Imaging Capability is being used in the night and bad weather.

Man Just see the efforts they are making....

1. first 7 choppers pressed into search... then 11..... then 1 UAV.... then Su-30(s).......then ISRO Satellite....... then Asking for the US help.....then 5000 CRPF soldiers pressed into service...........

if we compare this with total expence of New Polls .... we would have new CM by now for AP.........

I hope by Morning if will not found then ISRO will not launch a satellite for this Operation.....
He is one of the most powerful CM's in India and nominal head of the reddy's he is no joke

Most powerful CMs of India are ...

1. Sheila Dixit.

2.Narendra Modi.

3. Omar Abdullah.

Reddy is not even pinch of salt i think.

Most powerful CMs of India are ...

1. Sheila Dixit.

2.Narendra Modi.

3. Omar Abdullah.

Reddy is not even pinch of salt i think.

He is feeding the centre .His word is almost law in the state .I hail from AP i know what he is capable of.One of the most powerful congress cm's in India.Sheila dixit is nothing in front of him

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom