What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ indian members - stop giving explanation abt tendulkar to some losers. we indians & whole world knows how great is he.

Looking at this thread and the responses made by indian memebers , one cant help but agree with the observations made in that other thread about 'the banality of the Indian cricket fan' as it seems very clear that its not the game of cricket that matters , its all about what comes from it [ meaning how does india get projected through cricket ]

The proof of that is that indian memeber are hovering in this forum , there are 270+ poeple viewing the Members' section all to see what WE have to say about YOUR win ?!?! Doesnt that tell you something , it just shows that Aakar Patel is right in his observations

Also by getting worked up and using foul language you are letting US take away YOUR moment of win from you.

Cricket is religion to us and please tell the same thing to your countrymen who went on a trolling spree after winning the T20 Cup. Its our moment, leave us alone.

WC for Indians

Top ICC officials belongs to India
Bookees who comeup on TV already pass many statemnets about All matches are fixed (even before NDTV and other TV asking questions to bookees of every match and the answers go in 101% right direction after result)
All indian matches are in India xpect first one
Ground pitches (made by ICC but Indian officials and even India ex players said Indian can easily make favor pitches)
How Indian team and BCCI made a team with 8 batsman lol how they know all ICC pitches will be Batting ? defintly got favor
Cup in India
Supporters of India Team in India
Maximum sponsors belongs tto India

So whats left ?? LOL India deserve Victory after all they knows Tendulkar now enough to play more cricket especially next 2015 WC so if India lost this worldcup the same thing (negativity will be) against Tendulkar from media and print like Imzamam and rest of other big players who retired from cricket with many loss @ last ..
India dont want tendulkar will be like those players if India lost this wc defintly tendulkar will also b on target!

My India friend Manav from India already told me many things sort of boookess and prediction game from India that what will happen in this worldcup especially FOR SACHIN @ last he told me look at man "i am happy but did u see my words are reality i told u why they are holding SACHIN on thr shoulders ???" even Yuvi gambir and dhoni did this job so why players holding sachin on thr shoulders ??? lolz

anyway sitll i must say many fishy thngs in this whole worldcuip and my statement before WC and now are still same this is the most POLITICAL style worldcup i have eva seen!

Congratulations to India... @ End doesnt matter .. India won 2011

insane to be in bombay right now - people dancing on the streets - cops all over smiling - the country's delirious with joy

he doesnt need to prove anything he is overhyped player, will stay forever, its current cricket set p that sachin has suddenly become overhyped, in the days of gilchrist, saaed anwer, ponting, waugh, no body even took sachin seriously, his age factor supports him... and he cant perform under pressure, point proved today

lol sachin sir has performed so many times under pressure....forgot all the sharjah matches??

WC for Indians

Bookees who comeup on TV already pass many statemnets about All matches are fixed (even before NDTV and other TV asking questions to bookees of every match and the answers go in 101% right direction after result)
Ground pitches (made by ICC but Indian officials and even India ex players said Indian can easily make favor pitches)
How Indian team and BCCI made a team with 8 batsman lol how they know all ICC pitches will be Batting ? defintly got favor
Cup in India

So whats left ?? LOL India deserve Victory after all they knows Tendulkar now enough to play more cricket especially next 2015 WC so if India lost this worldcup the same thing (negativity will be) against Tendulkar from media and print like Imzamam and rest of other big players who retired from cricket with many loss @ last ..
India dont want tendulkar will be like those players if India lost this wc defintly tendulkar will also b on target!

My India friend Manav from India already told me many things sort of boookess and prediction game from India that what will happen in this worldcup especially FOR SACHIN @ last he told me look at man "i am happy but did u see my words are reality i told u why they are holding SACHIN on thr shoulders ???" even Yuvi gambir and dhoni did this job so why players holding sachin on thr shoulders ??? lolz

anyway sitll i must say many fishy thngs in this whole worldcuip and my statement before WC and now are still same this is the most POLITICAL style worldcup i have eva seen!

Another sore loser

India has won the cup and congratulation to them , for the love of sport congratulation to Indian fans too. I think Cricket is now south Asian game , Channel 9 of Australia didn't telecast the final live as they are hurt.
Well the truth is I was backing Sri Lanka but one has to lose and the other won.
Indian fans and Pakistani fans should get Indian and Pakistani full series every year. Peace

appreciate it mate :)

To all those who are picking on tendulkar's performance, have you forgotten Afridi's words?

"Sab par bura waqt ata hai, aap par bhi aye ga"... and everyone burst out laughing.

(everyone goes through a bad patch, you too will go through one)

WC for Indians

Cup in India

You are welcome :)

sachin is the god of cricket. the best cricket and batsman ever born. please dont compare him with ANYONE. and dhoni is one of the greatest captain india has ever had. thanks to the beautiful hills of uttrakhand.

WC for Indians

Cup in India

shine of tendulkar would have been remained if india would have been out of this wc earlier.
tendulkar cant be compared with inzimam etc..

u r saying shame to our fielders who didnt caught, but u forgot how many catches were missed through afridi delivery, otherwise he would be holding sachin wicket now :lol:, contradiction in your post clearly

yeah its a big bi big shame our fielders did bad and we need to get these bhudaas out of team immediately

actually if u look at afridi's average then he bowled actually very well with indian middle order, it was umer gul with 70 runs off 8 overs who did the damage otherwise, u would have been restricted like 220 or some...

We don't need any explanation as we are holding the cup.
world-cup-2011-cricket.jpg

:flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom