What's new

An Apology

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi All - Some of you may remember me, most probably not, it's been a while.

Last time I was online I did get involved in a lot of threads on religion towards the end which gets me triggered so bad and I most likely caused offense. For that I am sorry. That was never my intention but having reflected it is unacceptable. I am planning to stay away from this topic. We can agree to disagree because some of my concepts are very left field and unorthodox and its best I stay away from this topic as I really don't want to cause any offense. I respect all backgrounds and faiths, I totally get it's a sensitive area for all.

I might be far away and haven't been to Pakistan for a long long while, but I will always be on your side and watching your rise, I love you all.

Last time I was online I did get involved in a lot of threads on religion towards the end which gets me triggered so bad and I most likely caused offense. For that I am sorry. That was never my intention but having reflected it is unacceptable. I am planning to stay away from this topic. We can agree to disagree because some of my concepts are very left field and unorthodox and its best I stay away from this topic as I really don't want to cause any offense. I respect all backgrounds and faiths, I totally get it's a sensitive area for all.

I might be far away and haven't been to Pakistan for a long long while, but I will always be on your side and watching your rise, I love you all.
Welcome back.

If you want a change then you must act, you must discuss.

Did you drink something haram ? :laugh:

good idea though, best to stay away from that topic, gets very toxic in a hurry every single time.

I personally think there is nothing wrong in discussing religion if the people involved want a decent and mature discussion and aim is to learn.
What destroys such discussion is when one party gets emotional due to lack of knowledge or brings in propaganda to divert.

Tell us more about your trigger.. :lol:

21E9.gif

Naive to ask forgiveness from mortals.

Try and first please your own God before moving to pastures new.

#Rejected
#GiveMeAllYourNaikiyaan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom