What's new

An admiration and one objection against Army of Pakistan!

EnidZaini

New Recruit

Reaction score
Though I salute all young men of army and all those who really did something for Pakistan.
We have a great Impact and place for people in Army. But as a civilian and a neutral person only half the army is doing something for Pakistan. Others that go on high post usually only dictate and relax do nothing else.The Army people get all kind of luxuries and advantages all poor people and rich pay a great deal of tax which straight away goes to army. Which is certainly a very wrong
distribution of tax. Dictatorship is another wrong thing about Army. Army is only for our Defence
and keeping a check on our resources.

A person who has only done matric would certainly go to Army and soon will be in all kinds of labour but all those civilians of same level would not get so much.

I wonder all those people who are in side of Army will certainly feel a great horror to read this. But
we should learn not to be a positively bias in respect of some thing neither negatively only
objectively through facts and figures.

Aik Doctor ki shadi ek matric ya thora kam para we banda se karna acha smajha ne jata lekin Army walon se aram se kara di jati hai. Kya bat hai!:azn:

Though I salute all young men of army and all those who really did something for Pakistan.
We have a great Impact and place for people in Army. But as a civilian and a neutral person only half the army is doing something for Pakistan.

How did you come to this conclusion? Half of the Army, where is the other half? They aren't smoking weed on a mountain of course, the other half is also deployed somewhere for your and my protection.

Others that go on high post usually only dictate and relax do nothing else.

Again, do you even have any knowledge about the Army? The I have seen Officers fighting on the frontline with their troops, I have even seen a Major General leading a operation. Of course, what else do you wanna see? Do you want to see Kayani leading the Troops in the battlefield?

The Army people get all kind of luxuries and advantages all poor people and rich pay a great deal of tax which straight away goes to army.

Oh my! Can you please quote me a the figures, how much do we, the Pakistanis, poor or rich pay taxes? Army gets around 15% of the total budget, that too because of our National security environment, they get their money, they spend that wherever they think it's good, last time I saw a survey, more than 75% of Pakistanis think Army is doing a good job.

Which is certainly a very wrong
distribution of tax. Dictatorship is another wrong thing about Army. Army is only for our Defence

Um, if there were competent people in the politics, there wouldn't be any Dictators at all. Blame is on the public, more than that on the Army leaderships.

A person who has only done matric would certainly go to Army and soon will be in all kinds of labour but all those civilians of same level would not get so much.

What? :what:

I wonder all those people who are in side of Army will certainly feel a great horror to read this. But
we should learn not to be a positively bias in respect of some thing neither negatively only
objectively through facts and figures.

Tbh, I didn't see any horror lol. I would like to see any facts and figures if you can quote next time.

Aik Doctor ki shadi ek matric ya thora kam para we banda se karna acha smajha ne jata lekin Army walon se aram se kara di jati hai. Kya bat hai!:azn:

Bhai, ab yeh to koi personal reason lag raha hai mujhe :smitten:

Btw, :welcome: to :pdf: :)

Do you want to see Kayani leading the Troops in the battlefield?

well i love our army but i would love to seethis guy give an order to take the drone down

Others that go on high post usually only dictate and relax do nothing else
Firstly not half of the Army is is on the high posts.BTW do tell me if we send all the Generals appointed on administrative duties then who is going to run the HQ.BTW our generals do go on the front line in some cases.I can't disclose but i have come across a general and a couple of BRIGs who were shot in SWAT.Just so you know the higher command officers saw their day of action when they were young and were in the field.They didn't become General in a year or two.
The Army people get all kind of luxuries and advantages all poor people and rich pay a great deal of tax which straight away goes to army.
What luxuries?What advantages?What the Army manages it manages it through its budget.BTW what luxury can bring back a father who embraced martyrdom in any op!What luxury can bring back a husband,a brother?You talk about luxury,have you ever met a martyr's wife, kid or mother.!Their dry eyes wishing to see their loved ones!No luxury can compensate for that loss.
Secondly PA also pays taxes.Our system is such that every single personnel has to pay tax because the tax is deducted from the pays before they are handed to the soldiers.
So where is the tax supposed to go first.?On a vacation to the Bahamas?
How is 9% of the GDP a wrong distribution of the taxes?
Dictatorship is another wrong thing about Army. Army is only for our Defence
I have answered this question before.If the civilian government was so capable the PA would never commit a coup!Read your history the GoP always screws the country up and then the PA has to step in to save it.Look around you right now.What is the situation in the country.
A person who has done matric is enlisted as a simple soldier.And why do talk about PA like it's an alienated form.A civilian of that level would not get so much?:what:
But the PA is providing the civilian who has done matric a job.Is that bad.It's playing it's role in eradicating unemployment.You don't realize that before being enlisted a soldier is a civilian.

admirations: army, strategic forces (nuclear), & air force

objection : neglect of navy,involvement in politics, handling of east pak crisis ,handling the Baluchistan issue ,using proxies as regards to Kashmir but not Afghanistan as that is a necessary evil at this time , & lastly their lavish life style (though i support a high defense budgets but that should only be spent on weapons,R & D's etc)
but individually an army be it a soldier or the chief of staff must be kept a lower middle class person all through which means max three bedroom flat, 125 cc motor cycle or a 4 cylinder small Suzuki mehran or Hyundai, bank balance max pkr 500,000
salary from 6000 to 20,000 max

objection : neglect of navy,involvement in politics, handling of east pak crisis ,handling the Baluchistan issue ,using proxies as regards to Kashmir but not Afghanistan as that is a necessary evil at this time , & lastly their lavish life style (though i support a high defense budgets but that should only be spent on weapons,R & D's etc)
but individually an army be it a soldier or the chief of staff must be kept a lower middle class person all through which means max three bedroom flat, 125 cc motor cycle or a 4 cylinder small Suzuki mehran or Hyundai, bank balance max pkr 500,000

This will raise eyebrows ...and hackles !

Why should it be like that?

A person who has given 30 good years of his life still stuck at 20k? While the civilians can get sh.it loads of money for the same tenure in some company.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Wait till Xeric sees this thread, he is going to bang his head against the computer!!!

If a nation wants to create and retain a professional, voluntary force, the compensation must be on par with the civilian sector. Otherwise, you attract low-quality recruits who cannot compete in the civilian world.

The lowest enlisted ranks salary must be capable of feeding and housing a young person, his spouse, and children - not in luxury, but at least decently.

Much of the USA's vast defense budget goes towards pay and benefits, including that of retirees. The only way to avoid it is to create a draft system... and in that case, you end up with sullen and unmotivated personnel.

A person who has given 30 good years of his life still stuck at 20k? While the civilians can get sh.it loads of money for the same tenure in some company.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Wait till Xeric sees this thread, he is going to bang his head against the computer!!!

Xeric is gonna go ballistic on ur a..!

I said i support a very high defense budget i am a Canadian of stranded Pakistani ( bihari) origin's & its obviously that i will always support a extremely strong defense but , the high defense budget should be used to increase the strength of the country's military might (arsenal,large quantity of troops,air crafts,R&D,navy ,strategic forces,ABMs, etc) but army officers on an individual level must be kept @ the lower middle class Sparta of the society ASAP , so basically poor men individually but a strong body of organization nationally & internationally as for
Xeric not liking my point of view then i can't help it & i repeat i stand & i stand tall & proud by it

I said i support a very high defense budget i am a Canadian of stranded Pakistani ( bihari) origin's & its obviously that i will always support a extremely strong defense but , the high defense budget should be used to increase the strength of the country's military might (arsenal,large quantity of troops,air craft,R&D,navy & strategic forces,ABMs, etc) but army officers on an individual level must be kept @ the lower middle class Sparta of the society ASAP , so poor man individually but a strong body of organization nationally & internationally as for
Xeric not liking my point of view then can't help it & i repeat i stand & i stand tall & proud by it

So, a man who spends half of his life doing this kind of job, earning some degrees meanwhile as well, gets stuck on a meager 20k?

Considering that their are engineers and doctors included as well, who could have earned buckets of money while in the civilian sector.
And what will the poor man do? He has a life as well, a wife, children, education, other expenditures. A poor man cannot do that very well can he? and that is an officer, so a NCO/JCO gets even less, and hence, the number of people enrolling in the army gets low.
Basically the point Chogy said.

enidzaini i agree with you fully army is only for defence but it is not against enemy but against common pakisatn civilian is suffering they dicatete terms and also missuse hteir posts and all luxuries they get i think theiy are bit too much they are not giving message to common people with actions their markets their homes their hospitals their electricity and much much more are free which is too much for poor people of pak even us army dont have that much army should send good message to civilian that is army for common people of pak not people of pak for army nothing against army i salute and praise them what they have done for pak but need to do more for **** people becoz army is part of **** people

well i love our army but i would love to seethis guy give an order to take the drone down

it we cant shoot them down man to scared of usa or army just for chill :chilli: and consume our taxes :taz:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

haey you should find out how much and army personal owns monthlay plus what alowances he get before and after retirement

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom