What's new

Amir Khan KOs six yobs trying to steal his £100,000 car

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AN armed gang of yobs took a pounding when they tried to steal boxer Amir Khan’s £100,000 Range Rover.
The former world champ and his boxing brother Haroon, 20, were ambushed early yesterday morning as they returned to the flash motor after a night out.
At least six men used a 4x4 to block the 25-year-old light welterweight’s path — but despite being heavily outnumbered, the pair fought back and landed a flurry of blows.
An onlooker said: “These guys tried to jump Amir and his brother but they picked on the wrong blokes.
“They parked their car in front of the Range Rover. At least one had a cosh. One slapped Amir and clipped him on the lip but Amir pulled back and knocked him out cold. Then five of them went for Amir and Haroon — but they stood their ground and these guys got dropped one by one. They left these men with cuts and bruises but all they were doing was defending their property.”

Flash ... motor like Amir's
Minutes later the boxers — in Birmingham after travelling down from Bolton for a gig — fled and one thug smashed the car’s rear window.
Police last night confirmed they were called out after reports of a fight. But a spokesman added: “Nobody came forward.”

Read more: Amir Khan KOs six yobs trying to steal his £100,000 car | The Sun |News

I thought bollywood actor Amir khan.... He must be a great boxer.... Does he box for pakistan or england? And was he in the olympics?.... not seen him in olympics.... Or may be i missed it....

I thought bollywood actor Amir khan.... He must be a great boxer.... Does he box for pakistan or england? And was he in the olympics?.... not seen him in olympics.... Or may be i missed it....

Both are good actors. :-)

This is what happens when you mess around with boxers, they will impale you in a blink of an eye.

Back
Top Bottom