What's new

Amir Khan demolishes Salita

Moin91

Reaction score
Amir Khan vs Demitry Satila. It was a Muslim Pakistani British vs American Jew

A long awaited fight! Amir Khan who is proud of being a Practicing Muslim scilenced his critics, who often said taking time off in Ramadan was not the right way to retain a title, took only a few seconds to K.O his opponent

Last edited by a moderator:
Khan vs Salita THE FULL FIGHT 05/12/09

Background

Khan was born and raised in Bolton, England. He is an avid supporter of his local football club, Bolton Wanderers, and uses the club's training facilities. Khan belongs to the Janjua Rajput warrior clan. His grandparents emigrated from Rawalpindi in the Punjab province of Pakistan, in the 1950s.

Khan speaks fluent English, Urdu, and Punjabi. He was educated at Smithills School in Bolton, and Bolton Community College. His first cousin is the English cricketer Sajid Mahmood, and his younger brother, Haroon Khan, is an amateur boxer.

In an interview with GeoNews he showed his pride in representing both Pakistan and Great Britain, claiming to be the first Pakistani to win a world title in boxing. Khan said he won the title for Britain, the Pakistani community, and all Muslims. He also stated that he has been to Pakistan several times and may fight there in the future, and that no matter what he achieves in his life he will never forget the love he has for Pakistan.
Source: Wikipedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kid has been impressive since he came to the scene.

I agree with keeping the Muslim/Jew references out. At the international level, these players don't care about such things and it is a sport, not war.

Freddie roach is an excellent coach-trainer and i loved his reference to the jew-muslim thing......"does not matter how much you pray,the one that gets his tactics correct and trains hard will win".

Amir Khan is a very nice guy......he came round to my town and visited the local schools and gave really postive advice to the kids.

Can't see the videos! it states video not avb!

Whatever it was but the best thing was its a record knocking down in just 17 seconds .

am i right

these players don't care about such things and it is a sport, not war.

His side brought an Israeli flag and waved it momentarily.

Plus if you visit his site ( http://www.dsalita.com/ ) - you are bombarded with Jew based references, such as "the Kosher Kid".

It is on this basis that I say without regret, "it was nice to see a Pakistani lad knock the Jew out"

32a3628e1e7dc17f8b000ffba9330716.jpg

Last edited:
It was a fight between a British lad V American lad , but if you want to look at the ancestary the its a fight between Pakistani V Ukranian. On the basis of religion Muslim V Jew.

What option you guys want to pick ?

See sports as sports not as war.

Well from his website, it seems he considers himself first to be a Jew and then anything an American, rather Israeli not an American.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom