What's new

Amid Boko Haram Insurgency, Nigeria To Buy JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jets From Pakistan For $25M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should give all its initial customers one fighter free with orders of more than 10 fighter jets in this way more customers will take interest in JF17s and indian policy to stop JF17s customers will automatically fail and this new trend in fighter sale will go globally.

3 for 25 damn this is the sale of a life time

What a strong message to send to the Boko-locos: they're going to be attacked by Christians flying Muslim-built warplanes and dropping Muslim-built bombs that Muslims sold in the full knowledge of who they were to be used against.

I can understand that the realities in my post hit you like a truck.

Realities?:lol: your bleeding .... is the reality.. Your moaning is a sign that we are doing something right..

Instead of shutting your mouth after people own you with sources and whatnot.. You are shamelessly popping in other threads demanding more spanking.. What a loser.

Hope sale of JF17 show progress PAF now focus on JF17 BLOCK 3 for all modern specs rest hope for best

What a strong message to send to the Boko-locos: they're going to be attacked by Christians flying Muslim-built warplanes and dropping Muslim-built bombs that Muslims sold in the full knowledge of who they were to be used against.

I use to think our F-16s are US built. I didn't know they are Christian built warplanes with Christian Gbu-12s flown by Muslim pilots to, well bomb Muslims! Thanks for adding that to my knowledge. And what makes you think they won't be piloted by Nigerian Muslim pilots?

So warplanes are muslim and christian too. Nice. It is good to see you going full retard. You deserve it.

Machines have religion oh wait then that means my huawei phone is an atheist communist \(@O@)/

I can understand that the realities in my post hit you like a truck.

LAMP.Just because Pakistan was involved in the K-8 and MBT-2000 projects from initial phas that does mean that the jets and tanks in Myanmar and BD inventory were manufactured in Pakistan.:rofl:
While PAC transferred some front fuselages to China from 2002-2006 But Since 2006/2007 Hongdu produces all the parts including the stabilizer, rudder, front fuselage etc at its own facilities and does not import any parts from Pakistan for the K-8 it exports or manufactures for PLAAF.
Any senior Sinodefence forum member can confirm this.

While Pakistan produces the above mentioned parts(stabilizer, rudder, front fuselage)for it's own K-8s rest of the parts are imported from China.

The last time PAC exported products to Bangladesh were some spares for FT-6 and A-5s during Khaleda regime(both retired now).
While Sri Lanka did purchase from PAC some O-rings, gaskets for F-7s in 2004 but no spares for K-8s were sourced from.Pakistan

Goodness! ... Wow ... so just to recap ... your the same person that was saying that India won't let Pakistan get involved in ANY defense deals in any capacity with the nations such as Bangladesh, Srilanka etc. through India's influence and now you yourself are stating instances in which we've already done that .... exceptions that totally tear your theory of "Indian influence" apart --- :haha::haha:

Half your posts are about --- well---how "real" your posts are, and how they are hitting us like "trucks" or how "biting" your posts are ... Yet for some reason, I only recall how you getting owned in all 3 of the threads in which you raised the same question ... Funniest thing ... In each of the thread you somehow failed to provide one, single solitary source for the claims that you make... heck you even blew your own original claims for us by stating the exceptions right here ... (thanks for that btw)--

Guess we have another customer for Mig 27's
Nigeria is out of India's sphere of influence, their relationship is mainly built on trade, not military. Pakistan has much closer military ties to Nigeria than India does, including training special forces, and arms sales to the Nigerian armed forces.

Also, the Mig-27 proposal was never confirmed, it's nothing more than a rumor. I'm still of the belief that Sri Lanka willl probably buy the JF-17, the current SL government is already facing domestic accusations of being too friendly (almost puppet-like) to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom