What's new

‘American Sniper’ Author Shot and Killed in Texas

1- I know that.
2- He used the term "150 muslim brothers" which means islamist terrorism. It's NOT related with your religion. But he uses it as tool. ;)
3- think you know the differences between islamists and islamist terrorist

How about we just dont refer religion to terrorism. In reality their is no such thing as "Islamist" which is a term used by warmongers against Islam.

good riddance....i think he took part in salala raid.......he would have become another raymond davis

some time later post traumatic stress would have shown up in him too....then he would have been a menace to the american society.......

killing had become his habit and favourite time pass....thats why he was still hanging out in a gun range even after retirement.....

chances are he was training for some future mission

chances also are he was killed by his own handlers so that in future he might spill beans on war crimes in iraq committed by him and his company...cause his handlers must have figured out that this man is after fame and money and thats why he has written a book....in future he might write another book admitting his artocities.

a golden latrine should be constructed in qadian with a board saying...a sick man with a sniper gun is not in the interest of the free world.

question also arises that are people suffering from depression and stress disorders allowed inside gun ranges in US?

question also arises why do only americans suffer from post traumatic stress disorder?
cause according to psychologists only a guilty conscience is the root cause of post traumatic stress disorder.
@SHAMK9 @FaujHistorian
@Meesna

Last edited by a moderator:
May his soul rest in peace.

@ Pakistani brothers who are happy about his death, then it is your personal view and nothing can be said about that. but he was a solider, his orders were to kill, he was playing in the hands of his higher ups. Consider it this way, a PA solider is trained to kill TTP terrorists. To ttp PA solider is a killer enemy and the terrorist is a comrade, they are on right path and PA is on wrong.

So chill , have respect for the deceased one.

I know, I know. It has nothin to do with religion but He USES as a tool to attract more idiots to get on his side. It's not about religion. The same goes for all. Jews,Muslims,Christians...etc.

question also arises why do only americans suffer from post traumatic stress disorder?
cause according to psychologists only a guilty conscience is the root cause of post traumatic stress disorder.
@SHAMK9 @FaujHistorian
@Meesna

Obviously for some it is easy to joke around a sad incident like this.

However I'll try to answer this really really important question.

--- why do only americans suffer from post traumatic stress disorder?

The answer is Every other army man suffers from some level of PTSD, including Pak army officers and jawans.

I am no psychologist, so my views are based on the study of military history.

We all are human beings. When we observe or experience high level of violence, we get impacted regardless of our ethnic background.

There are some specific traditions and military practices that could help reduce the impact of PTSD, but no one can say that PTSD only exists in one army or the other.

PTSD not only exists in the army, but in police, and other law enforcement agencies, fire brigade etc, when their members are exposed to the scenes of extreme trauma.

Still there are few things that make American soldier a bit more vulnerable to the effects of PTSD.

1. American soldiers participate in combat at a much younger age (typically 19 years) compared to active combat role for a Pakistani soldier (21 years)

2. American soldiers have a long tradition of leaving military service much much earlier than a typical retirement age compared to a typical Pakistani soldier

3. American soldiers (especially younger ones) have a higher exposure to broken families compared to a typical Pakistani soldier

5. A typical American soldier has much higher access to drugs and alcohol than a typical Pakistani soldier

6. American military used draft all the way until Vietnam war, whereas Pak army typically uses volunteer professional soldiers. Draft meant that American army ended up with many young men who never wanted to serve in the military or their families had no military service history. Thus exposing them bitterness and enhanced affects of PTSD.

7. American soldiers come from a much bigger population pool compared to a typical Pakistani soldier.

#7 needs a special attention. year after year Pakistani army (and British Indian army) recruited soldiers from a very small geographical region of Northern Punjab (Pothohar like Chakwal, Jehlum, Pindi, and few other cities like Gujrat, and Gujranwala). This has helped create military traditions within this region (250 years old traditions) and the families residing their. The whole town or village may belong to the army, and thus creates a pro-soldier environment where he feels comfortable and thus less exposed to the negative outcome of the PTSD.

Other points are self-explanatory.

Hope this answers your comment/question.

But do whatever you do, please do not make fun of soldiers any soldier even an American soldier.

American soldiers and 99.9% of them are extremely good military men and women. They are the best trained and best equipped in the whole world.

And they hold the military traditions in the high regard.

So don't let a tiny percentage or your prejudice to cloud your judgement please.

peace

p.s. As I say often, war is a be-aach. Only soldiers are ordered through and made to fight. Civis should mind their business instead of making fun of the fellow human beings who sacrifice the ultimate so their civi countrymen can live in relative peace. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
May his soul rest in peace.

@ Pakistani brothers who are happy about his death, then it is your personal view and nothing can be said about that. but he was a solider, his orders were to kill, he was playing in the hands of his higher ups. Consider it this way, a PA solider is trained to kill TTP terrorists. To ttp PA solider is a killer enemy and the terrorist is a comrade, they are on right path and PA is on wrong.

So chill , have respect for the deceased one.

Soldiers are not humans? wht kind of logic everyone is giving? first you are attacking a country who never attacked you in the first place..and bomb the **** out of everything..and call the defenders, insurgents..what kind of world you are living in?..God gave everyone a brain..they shud use it..Would any of u kill a woman,child or an old man if your commander orders you to?If yes thn fault is in you..you deserve to die like that too

and TTP is another story..they are savages..killing everyone just like american forces..both of them are same to me

Back
Top Bottom