What's new

American and Philippines demographic engineering against Moro Muslims

What about the massive demographic "engineering" islam did over the last 14 centuries or so in places like India, Iran, CAR's etc. etc. The list goes on and on and on. Please stop whining. The Bloody Borders Of Islam (Charles Krauthammer)

This whole thing started because America violated a treaty it signed. The Bates Treaty guaranteed non interference in the internal affairs of the Moros and autonomy but as soon as America was done with the Filipino rebels it ripped the treaty into pieces and attack the Moros. And now because of that the Moros homeland is part of the Philippins and they have been swamped by Christians from the Vizayas and Luzon.

It just screams to the world that treaties with America are worthless pieces of paper and if you sign them you will end up in a very bad position.

:cheesy:

Chinesetiger1986 strongly disagrees with you

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...med-fisherman-philippines-67.html#post4448650

Martian2 says he was raised in a KMT household

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rategic-partnership-expert-2.html#post2509545

What I said about the KMT

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...seizes-taiwan-fishing-boat-2.html#post4290768

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...seizes-taiwan-fishing-boat-2.html#post4290840

Me

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...med-fisherman-philippines-68.html#post4452860

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...med-fisherman-philippines-67.html#post4440265

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...med-fisherman-philippines-66.html#post4428694

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...med-fisherman-philippines-67.html#post4440265

Martian2

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/152851-taiwan-elections-4.html#post2497422

Me on China copying from other countries

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...hes-chief-designer-chinese-8.html#post4523235

Martian2 boasting on China's new military technology

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/128872-martian2s-objective-views.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ndigenous-technology-highly-questionable.html

Oh and I'm not known for having obnoxious opinions on any countries economy. In fact I rarely comment on economic matters and I never boasted about China producing indigeneous technology.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-size-like-germany-according-worldbank-2.html

lol i never said you are Martian, i said YOU REMIND ME OF HIM.
But if you are to jump into the band wagon and defend the idea of you are martian, then now i think indeed you are.

If you are not, and i am not accusing you of, why then urge to defend a point that wasn't even materialized??

Something is wrong here man......

lol i never said you are Martian, i said YOU REMIND ME OF HIM.
But if you are to jump into the band wagon and defend the idea of you are martian, then now i think indeed you are.

If you are not, and i am not accusing you of, why then urge to defend a point that wasn't even materialized??

Something is wrong here man......

@Zero_wing @gambit

Did this wholegrain fella remind you of someone who used to be here and said he quit a long time ago?

He remind me of Martian a lot, the way his post was filled (Using a lot of Link and hyper), the way he argue and the point he raise. Most of all he claim he is a taiwanese and currently living in America. Which was the same as Martians.

Don't forget, wholegrain comes out only after Martians said he is going to retire form this forum?? Wholegrain registered in may and martian2 have this Thread I'm leaving. Tired of arbitray "no-value/off-topic" moderation standard in may 2013,

co-incident? I don't really think so

I am not Martian2. I invite everyone to look over Martian2's posts and compare them to mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! You both have different writing styles, temperaments and fields of interest. Read a couple of posts from both of you can tell there's a big difference between you two. Only ignorances think you two are the same person.

What's ironic is that no one has actually disputed the history, broadly speaking, that you posted.

All they are doing is either attacking you personally, or justifying the history.

Should anyone should be starting a defensive posture becasue what he wrote??

He wrote Filippino and American agaisnt Moro Muslim. Even if what he said is true (That's up for debate) how will it affect a person who claim to be a Chinese living in America?? THIS IS PURELY INTERNAL POLITIC OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Philippine could have and they DO have the right to expel the whole moro population from Philippine, that's their country, not any one of us. Unless you are living in Philippine and/or of moro muslim, i don't think people should post something like this as a valid question.

Why? I don't see a single non-EU forum member complaint about EU country perferiencial treatment to other EU member here, gave them the same right as if they are their own Citizen. And i don't see any Non-Aussie/New Zealander complaint about the fact that Aussie gave kiwi perferiencial treatment to Australia. Giving them special category visa or what not.

Do you know why? Because this is their country doing, and hence it is their business. There are many thing i think its unjust in this world, should i start a thread and hunt down each and everyone of them?? If it is none of his business, he could have choose not to go to philippine, same as i think it's unjust to have death penality hence i stay out of singapore. But to start a post and start talking about how another country treat another people unfairly is nothing but some trolling or venting. As there are nothing you can do, you can't even vote for or against that regime.

Should anyone be defending Philippino Action? I don't really think so, it's their country, they can do whatever the hell they want.......unless it burn into your stack, you can neither do anything about them or start changing them.

I am not Martian2. I invite everyone to look over Martian2's posts and compare them to mine.

Once again, i NEVER SAY YOU ARE MARTIAN2. I said you REMIND ME OF HIM.

I believe this is what i said

Did this wholegrain fella remind you of someone who used to be here and said he quit a long time ago?

He remind me of Martian a lot

Canning Tatum always remind me of John Cena, same built (Probably meh), same height, same outlook, then do i think John Cena is actually Canning tatum?? Same man with different name??

lol i am not the one who started the "You are him" Train, you did. I still don't see the point why you need to reply me and say you are not him. I don't know if you mis-read something or you simply really want to stay away from martian2, that's not my concern, nor do i care...

Should anyone should be starting a defensive posture becasue what he wrote??

Maybe you haven't actually read the historical overview.

The Northern tribes annexed the land belonging to the Moros with the help of foreign colonialists.

This is the same thing which happened in southern Thailand, where the British colonialists essentially gifted the southern Malay lands to the northern Thai.

The point of studying history is to understand the roots of modern conflicts rather than the simplistic "they are fanatical fundamentalists" narrative promoted by the media. No one is talking about intervening in Manila's affairs but, if the Philippines (or any other country) is to find true, lasting peace, they will have to come to terms with their history rather than brushing it all under the carpet.

Wholegrain has quoted your post in entirety where you talked about the timing of Martian leaving and Wholegrain appearing. You wrote about the similarity in writing styles.

You wrote that it isn't a coincidence.

There was a clear implication that you were claiming him to be Martian2.

hmm... good point, but the "isn't it a co-incident" is pointing to the fact that Wholegrain registered in May 2013 while Martian2 said good bye in the same period. of course if you read it word by word I could have been implying he is wholegran or i could be implying Martian Knows Wholegrain or vice versa

"hey, i am out of here, but mate, would you come check this out??" - This is how i got involved in this forum in this first place...

I stop short on accusing that both are one and the same, otherwise i would use a stronger wording and affirming he is the same person, rather than "remind me of", I am a very political correct person, i will not say stuff that i yet to know 100% true or false.

Maybe you haven't actually read the historical overview.

The Northern tribes annexed the land belonging to the Moros with the help of foreign colonialists.

This is the same thing which happened in southern Thailand, where the British colonialists essentially gifted the southern Malay lands to the northern Thai.

The point of studying history is to understand the roots of modern conflicts rather than the simplistic "they are fanatical fundamentalists" narrative promoted by the media. No one is talking about intervening in Manila's affairs but, if the Philippines (or any other country) is to find true, lasting peace, they will have to come to terms with their history rather than brushing it all under the carpet

problem with studing history is, you need to know what is enough.

What he is saying is actually happening all over the world throught out history

American annexed Hawai'i with the help of Britain
Germany annexed Austria/Poland with the help of Russia
Australia annexed Christmas island from singapore with the help of British
Japan Annexed Okinawa with the help of America

I can go on and on.

The problem is not we need to know what those stuff has been thru, rather we learn how it happen either
1.) prevent them from happen in the future (Like WW2)
2.) Take it as our own advantage and use it on us.

Eitherway, there are no point discussing how unjust annexation of some random part of the land from any part of the world. Why he have to raise the issue with Philippine and Moros? Should he been raising the issue of Puerto Rico and US or Senkaku which is mroe related to him and his status? Or should we all should just randomly dish out historical facts and discuss the heck about it without regarding how it related to us actually?

We are the student of history, but you cannot just randomly study them.

problem with studing history is, you need to know what is enough.

What he is saying is actually happening all over the world throught out history

American annexed Hawai'i with the help of Britain
Germany annexed Austria/Poland with the help of Russia
Australia annexed Christmas island from singapore with the help of British
Japan Annexed Okinawa with the help of America

I can go on and on.

The problem is not we need to know what those stuff has been thru, rather we learn how it happen either
1.) prevent them from happen in the future (Like WW2)
2.) Take it as our own advantage and use it on us.

Eitherway, there are no point discussing how unjust annexation of some random part of the land from any part of the world. Why he have to raise the issue with Philippine and Moros? Should he been raising the issue of Puerto Rico and US or Senkaku which is mroe related to him and his status? Or should we all should just randomly dish out historical facts and discuss the heck about it without regarding how it related to us actually?

We are the student of history, but you cannot just randomly study them.

Austria and Poland are independent from Germany.

As for the others, if any of those regions had an active insurgency/civil war going on, then it would be absolutely relevant to study the historical background. I am not supporting separatism, but saying that legitimate concerns should be addressed rather than dismissing them all as terrorists.

Sorry mr mod-man.

Let's get back on the topic.

When you conquer a part of a "new World" the usual practices is to kill or cull the indigenous population in order to domestified. When Spanish establish colony in the new world called Philippine, they cull the indeginous population of Moro people and start a war with them. Lasted a few hundred year. and Spain lost.

Then it's american turn to colonize the Philippine, this time the American are smarter, they work with other indeginous filippino and work to cull the moro population which is one of the few group still resisting.

After Philippine gain independence from the America, it have a renew sense of independence because of their culture and religious differnece.

The situation is exactly the same as any country that's under secular violence. Be it Uyghur/China, Kurdish/Iraqi, Israel/Palestine, Indoesnia/Timorese. In a perfect world, we could have call off the fight and let you be independent. but in this world, we all need to take balance. You need to hold a country with its Integrity, if you allow one part of the country to be independent because you believe in a differnet god, then why bother forming a country in the first place.

I don't see anything wrong with what the current Filippino government is doing, the same as any country that suffer the same problem. I don't see Chinese actively giving land to the Uyghur, nor Iraqi/Turkey/Iran actively giving land to Kurdish, nor Israel activing giving land for peace to Palestine. If all 3 example is ok in our eyes, then why we need to care about Philippine and Moro??

Austria and Poland are independent from Germany.

As for the others, if any of those regions had an active insurgency/civil war going on, then it would be absolutely relevant to study the historical background. I am not supporting separatism, but saying that legitimate concerns should be addressed rather than dismissing them all as terrorists.

lol i was referring during the WW2.

And you still fail to see the porblem. These kind of problem (Moro/Philippine, Uyghur/Chinese, Indonesian/Timorese, Israel/Palestine) happen a lots and it keep repeating over and over again. In any given day if secular environment is still exist in this world, the world can never steer clear of these kind of problem.

Is the problem of Uyghur and Chinese should be investigated? Or the Indonesian and Timorese? or the Israel and palestine? I don't know, but knowing the core of the subject would not help, i would much rather know how to deal with secular soceity, that way you get better chance of peace.

I don't see anything wrong with what the current Filippino government is doing, the same as any country that suffer the same problem. I don't see Chinese actively giving land to the Uyghur, nor Iraqi/Turkey/Iran actively giving land to Kurdish, nor Israel activing giving land for peace to Palestine. If all 3 example is ok in our eyes, then why we need to care about Philippine and Moro??

Why did the western world support independence for Southern Sudan or East Timor?

Back
Top Bottom