What's new

American ambassador enjoyed Halwa Puri and Lassi, a traditional Lahori breakfast

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
American ambassador enjoyed Halwa Puri and Lassi in Lahore

The American ambassador enjoyed the traditional spicy and tasty Lahori breakfast of Halwa (flour based pudding) and Puree (thin, heavily oiled leavened bread) accompanied by spicy chanas (grams), and was all praises for the stuff. “No doubt traditional Pakistani food is world famous” he added.

‘Wikileaks’ not to affect strong Pak-US ties: Munter

Malai Mar kay!

American ambassador enjoyed Halwa Puri and Lassi in Lahore

The American ambassador enjoyed the traditional spicy and tasty Lahori breakfast of Halwa (flour based pudding) and Puree (thin, heavily oiled leavened bread) accompanied by spicy chanas (grams), and was all praises for the stuff. “No doubt traditional Pakistani food is world famous” he added.

‘Wikileaks’ not to affect strong Pak-US ties: Munter

Malai Mar kay!

buddy it's also indian traditional food:cheers:

3739180614_e722a39b03.jpg

Punjabi food**

Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan. Pakistan has the highest amount of Punjabi-speakers in the world. It should be classified as Pakistani food. :pakistan:

buddy 25% of punjabis also live in this side of border. btw i m also a punjabi. aj duphere hi lassi peeti aa.

3739180614_e722a39b03.jpg

This picture means some Pakistanis also wear Lungi?

yar mainay kal Halva puri khaye thi par kal kuch ziada e heavy thi bura haal hogaya

Lasi ho tau pairay wali aha

By the way They don't have habbit of eating such oily and heavy food that too in breakfast lol i bet you he is not going too eat anything for next 7 days and most of the time he is going to spend in toilet :cheesy: lol hahah and then he is going to say "i know it was plan of Usama and TT to make every yank die with loose motions and food poisoning" haha :rofl:

Last edited:
Where are the pictures of Ambassador?

Punjabi food**
Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan. Pakistan has the highest amount of Punjabi-speakers in the world. It should be classified as Pakistani food. :pakistan:

FYI Indian punjab of 1947 comprised of 3 current Indian states - Punjab(indian), haryana and himachal pradesh and haryana and himachal have more or less same area and population as indian punjab, difference being language on basis of which 3 different states were crafted. Just like there are many languages in pakistani punjab just that they havetn been divided into diff states.

Food consumed in haryana and himachal (and also delhi) is also punjabi food, point being pakistani punjabis or pakistanis in general should not be defining what is punjabi and what's not when one cant say for sure how many of them have foreign(indian [punjabi/haryanvi/hiamchali]/iranian/arab/turkic/afghan) lineage.

Regards

^^^

I hate it when indians do this. How the hell Pakistani Punjabis are mixed with invaders but indian Punjabis are pure Punjabis? just stfu, and stop trying to deny Muslims our Punjabi identity.

Back
Top Bottom