What's new

America First,Germany Second

Yes,nothing can top that one,so funny.:rofl::omghaha:

Btw,Portugal isnt bad either,

Switzerland is ''ok'',

Dunno I cannot really laugh while the first video made me laugh much :D

Anyway the concept behind these videos is genius and the narrators are too :lol:

I think those of Portugal and Switzerland are funny too. Some, like Germany, a tad too long. This is becoming a nice trend, let's see if we can get a complete a collection as possible, its going to be absolutely fantastic..

Greetingz from the Netherlandz (total loosers, they're all dead now, by the way)

I think those of Portugal and Switzerland are funny too. Some, like Germany, a tad too long. This is becoming a nice trend, let's see if we can get a complete a collection as possible, its going to be absolutely fantastic..

Greetingz from the Netherlandz (total loosers, they're all dead now, by the way)
Well, German one, honestly isn't that funny neither are portugal and swiss one. The first is the best eventhough they claim that our glorious german is a "fake language" (everyone knows dutch is fake :lol:)

:lol: "We built a wall and made Russians pay for it" lol and ending was just gold :D
@django @Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee
Indeed that last joke was nice :D

Netherland was best because it was the first one to do it, lets hope this expands outside Europe, really funny

Back
Top Bottom