What's new

'Aman ki Asha' blasted !

Mr it is growing and it will grow more Islam is the fastest growing religion and with its growth more jihad is are growing Mr and soon you would be reminded of ghaznaiw and ghuari did to you guys that would happen again and that too on much bigger scale

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were bayonets
I would wear one by my side.

What ghaznavi and ghauri did to us is known to us, but do you realize what they did to your ancestors???

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were bayonets
I would wear one by my side.

What ghaznavi and ghauri did to us is known to us, but do you realize what they did to your ancestors???

What they did to ancestors is a gone story long ago!

What they did to ancestors is a gone story long ago!

but looting a temple still stands relevant?? I dont think what they did to your ancestors has gone any where... even your missiles are named after afghan warlords which doesn't bother me, I just find it funny... Warlords invade and brutalised what present day pakistan stands, and you guys revere them... It might still be relevant to read what your sufi saints wrote about these warlords...

Man , now i understand why Pakistani are so obsessed and full of hatred . This video is total Bull crap and has only filled with utter non sense. All video was too vague and shown in so pink and rosy light that Pakistani thought its all true :P

We all know why Pakistani leader visitied India .

Tashkent Declaration : AFTER you failed miserably in 1965 war and your failed attempt to revive muslims to go again India.

Cricket Diplomacy : General Zia ul-Haq threating Rajiv of a nuclear war ... ( This is what Pakistani call love ) LOL

It was India (Atal ) Who tried to revive AMAN ki Asha by Bus to Lahor. What our Lovely and peace loving Pakistanis did ? Back stabbed us , captured our territory , went to war and found them selves under rain of shells and bombs. :P

Musarraff mia understood these jihad and war will not get him anywhere against giant Indian armed force , so he started back channel but it was already too late as Atal was gone.

Again these peace loving people derailed Asha or Tamasha by 26/11 . These people never wanted peace ,even if normal pakistani wants peace their Armed force and isi (Real government of Pakistan) Does not wish anything called Peace as it will undermine their authority.

Mr it is growing and it will grow more Islam is the fastest growing religion and with its growth more jihad is are growing Mr and soon you would be reminded of ghaznaiw and ghuari did to you guys that would happen again and that too on much bigger scale
Muslims are not happy...

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

is ka to tamashaa bun chuka ... totally fail logic hai ... khamkha time zaya kartay hain public ka

chán như con dán

lô đề cờ bạc muôn đời thịnh. học hành chăm chỉ vạn kiếp xuy

Back
Top Bottom