What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

I see no wonder in Sindh no peace no wonder, infrastructure development is Job of the Provincial Government not some ehsan that "a party" present it in plate on every forum oh jee we done this and that, praise us. I do not agree law and order was good in Khi, Khi suffered since 1984 till today. Too many speeches, audios/videos for the past 25 years of mr. altaf are blunder and deliberately inviting violence and hate. People can keep discussing it on and on I see no point further mr. altaf has to be replaced with a sane head along with his chamcha lot in order to fix things and same thing goes for ppp, JI and anp but it is mqm that makes hoopla all round the year, agree to disagree but I don't care really, they have become a laughing stock.

make 12 then specially our bahawalpur it was country then state then Provence now nothing

Ignoring all the craziness going on in this thread, let's look at the fundamental reasons for Altaf Hussain's comments. This in no way means that I support what he said. In fact, what I believe is that his comments were a populist means to rile up his support base and put the PPP under pressure for ongoing negotiations for the Sindh Local Government Law.
Now, there has been an ongoing issue with this law, where the PPP has time and again tried to delimit urban areas of Sindh, particularly Karachi, to break up the political base of the MQM. On the flip side, the demographics of Karachi have changed rapidly over the last decade, which means that some delimitation is necessary. What is also guaranteed is that as a result of this delimitation, the MQM stands to lose, for the changing demographics in Karachi have made Pashtuns and ethnic Sindhis a greater contingent in the city. This would inevitably lead to election losses for the MQM.
The problem since 2007-2008 has been the unilateral way in which the PPP has pursued this policy. The beauty of a democracy is that the ruling party must satisfy the concerns of all political stakeholders. The PPP has time and again ignored the MQM, causing massive rifts where the MQM feels that it is being marginalized. Every time this happens, Mr. Hussain reacts and talks of a separate province (you can google all past reports of this kind of talk by Mr. Hussain and will notice that he is vocal about this right before the MQM and PPP sit at a table to resolve differences.)
This is a negotiating tactic used by MQM for a number of years and it has worked successfully. The hyper media in Pakistan today loves to drum this issue up as it causes controversy and debates (ratings my friends.)
Now, setting aside all that has been said by Mr. Hussain, the reality is that both the PPP and MQM will come to an agreement just as they have in the past. Like the past, this agreement will not resolve all differences, but cooler heads will prevail. We will return to the status quo situation which is this: MQM and PPP dislike each other, but cannot afford to outright war with each other. They will be enemies in the political realm, and these statements will be made time and again. However, saner heads in both parties will sit down, talk it out, and come to terms as the situation moves forward. Hopefully, as democracy and democratic ways become ingrained in the politicians, this will become a more streamlined process where Mr. Hussain will not feel the need to talk in controversial terms.
On a side note, people should refrain from abusive and unruly talk on the forum. We all have our ideological and political views here, but it is essential that we talk and debate in a civilized manner.

PS - I am apolitical and you can read more of my thoughts at Foreign Policy Pakistan - Analyzing Policy Issues In Pakistan

Its the politics of the defeated. In last parliament both MQM and PPP were ruling together and lining their pockets. Now as they have lost the cash cow of central government they are fighting over the resources of the provincial government.
AH is the stooge of foreign governments and hasn't set foot in Pakistan for many years because of criminal cases against him. He shouldn't be allowed to stir trouble in Pakistan, and any party giving its allegiance to him should be banned and prosecuted.
Now coming back to the topic of provinces, I think their is no harm in having a constructive dialogue about having more provinces. If the population of one province is too much to be administered properly and the people are asking for a separate province then that is the right of the people to have it. It might even work more positively for Karachi and Sindh as it will deflate some of the grievances of the population and make anti-Pakistan politicians like AH less popular in the country.

@LoveIcon - Lovey Bhaii yeh apneiii @Secur ka kiyaa kareiiin ? :undecided:

I'm very worried about him - Hurrr waqt depression mein rehnaa shuruu kar diyaa haiii isss neiii ! :(

Kabhiii Bhabi neii daaant diyaaa tou roooonaa tou kabhiii Altaf Bhai ko constipation ho jaiii tou roooonaa - Sareee jahaan ka durd iss bichareiii kei jigar mein hiii kiyun haiii ? :unsure:

Bacheiii ko kuch samjheiiin - Bhabi aur Bhai tou aneiii janeiii waliii cheezeiin haiiin aaapnaa dil naa depress kiyaa kareiii yeh ! :agree:

@LoveIcon - Lovey Bhaii yeh apneiii @Secur ka kiyaa kareiiin ? :undecided:

I'm very worried about him - Hurrr waqt depression mein rehnaa shuruu kar diyaa haiii isss neiii ! :(

Kabhiii Bhabi neii daaant diyaaa tou roooonaa tou kabhiii Altaf Bhai ko constipation ho jaiii tou roooonaa - Sareee jahaan ka durd iss bichareiii kei jigar mein hiii kiyun haiii ? :unsure:

Bacheiii ko kuch samjheiiin - Bhabi aur Bhai tou aneiii janeiii waliii cheezeiin haiiin aaapnaa dil naa depress kiyaa kareiii yeh ! :agree:

Janab 2-4 mahinay ke liay Punjab mai rakh kar es ko Punjabize kar do, khanay shanay khillao aur koi lateefay shateefay suna aur kuch Punjabi ke aqwal-e-zarrin sikhao, Allah shafa day ga

Nahin banaaaneiii deeeinn geiii hum ! :p:
per kiyoon ??????????
images

Janab 2-4 mahinay ke liay Punjab mai rakh kar es ko Punjabize kar do, khanay shanay khillao aur koi lateefay shateefay suna aur kuch Punjabi ke aqwal-e-zarrin sikhao, Allah shafa day ga

LOL ! :rofl:

Sunnn rahaa haiii @Secur ! :lol:

A word of caution

Pakistan is improving step by step. The best way out of grievances is to educate the present and the next generation. The fact is we are a 3rd world country...and we will remain like that because HUM SAB KE DIMAG CHHOTE HAIN! We deserve to be ruled and bullied by the west. The west merges with each other day by day...look at US, EU..and we keep disintegrating day by day. What did south-sudan achieve by disintegrating? Nothing. The public got nothing! Its just the leaders who benefit.

The truth is people ALL over pakistan are gripped by tension and anger.

• Those in kpk by inflation, security situation and bad shape of province,
  • Those in the capital and rawalpindi are doing 'hartaals' to express grievances against electricity, gas shortages and inflation. People are cursing in anger everyday at bus stops, i'm a witness. It looks as if ke ye log kal phatt parain ge.
  • Those in Balochistan have a set of problems of their own.
  • And the Karachites and sindhis have their own problems of political injustice, killings, law & order sit. Everyone has their problems. Its not just you and me.

So its better to SHUT-UP and brave this difficult time on Pakistan like a true Pakistani, rather than exploit the delicate situation and promote unrest. People are waking up and rejecting politicians day by day. Its because of education and experience. Things will improve with time.

The problems of Pakistan can't be solved by politicians. It will be solved by a better system, which won't come untill the public stops following these politicians. And likewise, provinces never solve anything. In fact no one has the right to make provinces, except for administrative purposes. All land in Pakistan belongs to all pakistanis, so one can't lay a claim on any specific part of pakistan. It is the DOMAIN of Pakistan, not you!

The statement of Altaf hussain is high treason. He has no right to threat with new provinces or new country.
And i can assure everyone, the real support of AH will be clear when mqm is disarmed, and bhatta system is finished, and people can speak-up freely. The people of karachi don't care of mqm or any other party once they get jobs, utilities, and justice from courts. And when politicians are not above courts, and when a governor can be sentenced by a court. Then we'll see that everyone is only Pakistani and Pakistani only. Theres no mqm, or ppp, or any other jamats. All parties have their vested interests and the people are only pawns. Yet the people are too JAHIL to realise that. Its not against ppp vs pmln or mqm vs ppp. Its the people against the parties. We're being used. And we'll never improve untill we stop he crap and start doing what china does.

Chinese don't give a damn to politics. They'e all involved in nation building. They're all in this together. And they do not care whether they are ruled by a communist party or a diplomatic party. Their country is improving and they have strong justice system. Thats all that is required for a developed country.

The mqm should abandon AH, and work for betterment of the country together with everyone. AH only wants a state-within-a-state. He wants karachi people to have a unique identity of muhajirs, rather than pakistanis and muslims. He will never let them merge with everyone else, other wise he will lose his relevance.

300 saal ki adat hai bhai kuch rahim karo

Mughaloon ne bhi tu adjust kia hai na aur ab PDF par think tank ban kar khuda ka shukar kar rahay hai, ap thora adjust karo ya phir altaf bhai, billo aur nawajay ki bori tayar karwao.

Back
Top Bottom