What's new

Altaf Hussain ask Army to take over goverment

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I dont what to say and what to believe. And u never know what is policy of MQM. But one thing is sure party made by ISI is going back to there daddy since pressure in UK is raising.

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain has asked Army to take over the charge, if government doesn’t able to handle Taliban’s issue, ARY News reported.

During the interview on a private TV channel, MQM Chief said that Taliban’s Shariah isn’t acceptable at any cost.

Government’s writ should be accepted by everyone, if government doesn’t able to deal Taliban, Army should take over the power to counter terrorism”, he added.

MQM Chief said it should be decided whether to save Pakistan or democracy, as there wouldn’t be any democracy without having Pakistan.

Earlier, while talking to office bearers and workers of MQM in Punjab House Lahore, Altaf Hussain said that Taliban’s want to impose Shariah by the barrel of guns, which neither accepted yesterday nor today

Altaf Hussain suggests Army to take over the charge | ARYNEWS.tv, ARY News-Latest,Breaking News,Pakistan,Live Videos

I dont what to say and what to believe. And u never know what is policy of MQM. But one thing is sure party made by ISI is going back to there daddy since pressure in UK is raising.

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain has asked Army to take over the charge, if government doesn’t able to handle Taliban’s issue, ARY News reported.

During the interview on a private TV channel, MQM Chief said that Taliban’s Shariah isn’t acceptable at any cost.

Government’s writ should be accepted by everyone, if government doesn’t able to deal Taliban, Army should take over the power to counter terrorism”, he added.

MQM Chief said it should be decided whether to save Pakistan or democracy, as there wouldn’t be any democracy without having Pakistan.

Earlier, while talking to office bearers and workers of MQM in Punjab House Lahore, Altaf Hussain said that Taliban’s want to impose Shariah by the barrel of guns, which neither accepted yesterday nor today

Altaf Hussain suggests Army to take over the charge | ARYNEWS.tv, ARY News-Latest,Breaking News,Pakistan,Live Videos
party supporting TTp terrorists, failled after 10 years of gilberish, agreed to hve cleanup of thier masters yes TTp dogs?
sure country is important, not the TTp terrorists, its supportive political parties, & this fake damocrazy?

party supporting TTp terrorists, failled after 10 years of gilberish, agreed to hve cleanup of thier masters yes TTp dogs?
sure country is important, not the TTp terrorists, its supportive political parties, & this fake damocrazy?

U are more confused than ur leader and i wonder do u use same drugs as ur master ji from london ?

well democracy should be wipe out from Pakistan entirely .... becoz of this we r suffering this bull***shit

well democracy should be wipe out from Pakistan entirely .... becoz of this we r suffering this bull***shit
We're suffering because the people never attempted to organize themselves or try to improve the status of themselves and others. Sometimes I feel like we just laze around in our own filth by continually condemning the political parties, USA, and democracy. Democracy was never at fault. We were.

Pakistan decided to give access to the two arrested persons involved in Imran Farooq case to UK

Interior minister Ch Nisar to overview the situation

26-02-2014

U are more confused than ur leader and i wonder do u use same drugs as ur master ji from london ?
thanks, but still royal wine served to your leader , is far more stronger, cause its been served in the, oldest of thegoldsmith,s golden wine glasses?

We're suffering because the people never attempted to organize themselves or try to improve the status of themselves and others. Sometimes I feel like we just laze around in our own filth by continually condemning the political parties, USA, and democracy. Democracy was never at fault. We were.
yes sure because you have used democracy, in self intersts, & for crouption?
thats why its damocrazy?

Pakistan decided to give access to the two arrested persons involved in Imran Farooq case to UK

Interior minister Ch Nisar to overview the situation

26-02-2014

offtopic, reported!
no conection with thread tittle!

my friend this is the level of mentality of ours.... demoncrazy can never ever b the solution of problems for Pakistan ... why we follow west and other states .. we are different from others , others are different from us ... if some one has kidney problem and other one has heart problem will u give same medicine to both... in that condition one will survive and other will die... this is the same thing happening to us.... why you give right to the 70% jahil qom to vote?? .... jambhooriat jahiloon ki ginty ka naam hai...

Because of democracy ? and how is that ?

my brother r u from planet cybertron? :D ...

Last edited:
:: SAMAA TV :: Latest News, Daily News, Pakistan News, Sports, World News, Entertainment, Business, Videos

samaa.png

Any new song released of altaf?:D

Any new song released of altaf?:D

Bachon ki jaan loge Kya :butcher:
reported offtopic & trolling!
well the new song,s tittle has been " sunammi went into TORA BORA gutters, & IMRAN,s mouth has no shatters"?lolzz

Back
Top Bottom