What's new

Alpine Skiing in Pakistan

Pakistan is beautiful and has everything in its relatively small area, snow clad mountains, arid barren mountains, glaciers, rivers, lakes, deserts, plains, beeches and ocean..

I have started with skiing but I need a lot of practice before I can attempt skiing on alpine slopes but that's one of the goal within next two seasons inshaAllah.

Pakistan is beautiful and has everything in its relatively small area, snow clad mountains, arid barren mountains, glaciers, rivers, lakes, deserts, plains, beeches and ocean..

I have started with skiing but I need a lot of practice before I can attempt skiing on alpine slopes but that's one of the goal within next two seasons inshaAllah.

Great. MalamJabba ski resort in swat is better place for you i guess.
Will love to go with you and watch you fall in snow :partay:

Ocean -... Thora yaada hogeya ... :yes4:

Not to forget Naltar ski resort is also very good, now they have a chairlift, but the problem is infrastructure, a lack of basic facilities like ski hire and boards, good accommodation and well maintained roads. GOP is too busy defending themselves in corruption cases and looting the money abroad. These ski resorts can earn a lot of money if the authorities pay much heed which unfortunately is not the case.

Great. Malami Jabba ski resort in swat is better place for you i guess.
Will love to go with you and watch you fall in snow :partay:
I will come with my Swedish/Finnish Skiing instructor. I will ski and your eyes will be fixated at her like this :woot::woot: and I will just alert bhabhi and:sniper:bus aik hi goli ayegi ya 9-inch-heel will come flying like a boomerang..hit you and return to her.. :lol::rofl:

Last edited:
I will come with my Swedish/Finnish Skiing instructor. I will ski and your eyes will be fixated at her like this :woot::woot: and I will just alert bhabhi and:sniper:bus aik hi goli ayegi ya 9-inch-heel will come flying like a boomerang..hit you and return back to her.. :lol::rofl:

Heel wo bbhi 9 inch ? :enjoy:
You lonely Kawara can't understand that on snow no lady can wear a heel so your theory / imagination is false :D:lol:

I like the sentence "It is currently as safe as Capital of Germany":yahoo:

Yes. i like the filming and the brave controls of PAA pilots.

Swat indeed has good skiing places.Kudos

Malam Jabba skiing resort was destroyed by TTP but it is renovated back again.

I think he's trying to sa ziyada .:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh man oh man poor fellow can't pronounce the simple word....

Heel wo bbhi 9 inch ? :enjoy:
You lonely Kawara can't understand that on snow no lady can wear a heel so your theory / imagination is false :D:lol:
Goli is is even more dangerous :dirol:
You will be watching me ski with a hole in your forehead :P

There is no ocean touching Pakistan... but I agree it's beautiful. :tup:
Mate don't take names given by humans so literally, the oceans have been here much before the first human. There are no physical boundaries between the Indian Ocean, Arabean Sea etc. They are all connected.

Back
Top Bottom