What's new

[alledged zionist spy] Kylie Moore-Gilbert says Iran asked her to become spy

Sineva

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Frankly I`m not in the least surprised that iranian intelligence tried to turn her,as this is supposedly a common tactic when dealing with captured foreign spies.
The thing that does make me laugh is that when she was finally released and reunited with her israeli husband she found out that he had been cheating on her with one of her colleagues,who somewhat bizarrely was also called kylie. :sarcastic:
Still I`m sure she can milk her experience for whatever its worth financially with tv and magazine interviews,maybe even a ghost written book.
I think that the main lesson here is that It really never ever pays to get involved with zionists,because you`ll only wind up regretting it,just like this woman no doubt does.:tsk:

Kylie Moore-Gilbert says Iran asked her to become spy
An Australian academic who spent 804 days in a hellish Iranian prison has revealed the demand her captors made for her freedom.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/kylie-mooregilbert-says-iran-asked-her-to-become-spy/news-story/97b9b819888f3dbc91abce6571b5c163
Freed Australian academic Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert has revealed that Iran asked her to become a spy during her terrifying two-year imprisonment.

The University of Melbourne lecturer in Islamic Studies, who was snatched up as she tried to leave the country following an academic conference in 2018 and put on trial over unfounded claims of espionage, arrived home last year after spending 804 days being subjected to brutal treatment in some of Iran’s most notorious prisons.
Speaking to Sky News Australia in an exclusive interview that will air on Tuesday night, Dr Moore-Gilbert said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps tried to recruit her “many times” before she was released.
“I knew that the reason that they didn’t engage in any meaningful negotiations with the Australians (for my release) was because they wanted to recruit me, they wanted me to work for them as a spy,” she told host Melissa Doyle, who returns to the TV screen for the first time since cutting ties with Channel 7 last year.
“(They said) that if I co-operated with them and agreed to become a spy for them, they would free me. I could win my freedom.”
Kylie Moore-Gilbert was released in November 2020.

Kylie Moore-Gilbert was released in November 2020.Source:Twitter
Melissa Doyle returns to TV screens for Sky News.

Melissa Doyle returns to TV screens for Sky News.Source:Supplied
Dr Moore-Gilbert said Iran was trying to “have their cake and eat it too” by getting a hostage release deal and also a double-agent.
“I don’t think they were particularly interested in spying on Australia,” she said.
“They were more interested in me using my academic status as a cover story and travelling to other Middle Eastern countries and perhaps European countries, perhaps America, and collecting information for them there.”
She added that she believed her value to the Iranian authorities gave her some “protection” – even as she was subjected to brutal “psychological torture”, including seven months in solitary confinement.
“I think the Revolutionary Guards had told the prison, ‘If anything happens to this foreign woman, who is of high value to us, then there will be hell to pay,’” she said.
But she explained how she realised that from the moment she was captured on her way to the airport, “the feeling I had in my gut was ‘I am in deep trouble’”.
The 33-year-old told Sky News her torture began immediately after she was detained, with her captors attempting to “break” her with four weeks of solitary confinement in a tiny, freezing cell with constant lights and noise around the clock.
She said the experience plunged her into a “prolonged anxiety attack or panic attack”.
But she said even as the weeks and months dragged on, she repeated her daily mantra. “I am free, no matter what you do to me, I am still free,” she said.
Dr Moore-Gilbert also discussed the betrayal of learning, upon returning home, that her Russian-Israeli husband, Ruslan Hodorov, had allegedly been having an affair with her colleague and PhD supervisor Dr Kylie Baxter.
Her husband’s Israeli ancestry was believed to be one of the reasons she was targeted with spying claims. Mr Hodorov and Dr Baxter campaigned for Dr Moore-Gilbert’s release during her time in prison.
Dr Moore-Gilbert married Mr Hodorov in 2017. She is now expected to file for divorce.
The Sky News special will air on Tuesday at 7pm.

It's always worth a try, even though that vile skank probably wouldn't be reliable as a double agent; doesn't hurt to ask. Was this the one that araghchi was drooling over a few months ago? Maybe araghchi wanted a sigheh?

Frankly I`m not in the least surprised that iranian intelligence tried to turn her,as this is supposedly a common tactic when dealing with captured foreign spies.
The thing that does make me laugh is that when she was finally released and reunited with her israeli husband she found out that he had been cheating on her with one of her colleagues,who somewhat bizarrely was also called kylie. :sarcastic:
As Iranian intelligence has revealed, her marriage was fake and had been organized by her Israeli agency (AMAN), so when her identity was exposed she had no reason to continue this role play.

Our lady during her training in Haifa Israel (2013):
2990269.jpg

As Iranian intelligence has revealed, her marriage was fake and had been organized by her Israeli agency (AMAN), so when her identity was exposed she had no reason to continue this role play.

Our lady during her training in Haifa Israel (2013):
2990269.jpg
LOL!!:rofl:
Hardly the sort of opsec we`d expect from israeli intelligence.......very embarrassing :sarcastic: ,tho the australian government did everything it could not to mention the 💩zionist💩 angle,funny that,eh?

Still I`m sure she can milk her experience for whatever its worth financially with tv and magazine interviews,maybe even a ghost written book.
I think that the main lesson here is that It really never ever pays to get involved with zionists,because you`ll only wind up regretting it,just like this woman no doubt does.:tsk:

An Australian academic who spent 804 days in a hellish Iranian prison has revealed the demand her captors made for her freedom.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/kylie-mooregilbert-says-iran-asked-her-to-become-spy/news-story/97b9b819888f3dbc91abce6571b5c163
Freed Australian academic Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert has revealed that Iran asked her to become a spy during her terrifying two-year imprisonment.

The University of Melbourne lecturer in Islamic Studies, who was snatched up as she tried to leave the country following an academic conference in 2018 and put on trial over unfounded claims of espionage, arrived home last year after spending 804 days being subjected to brutal treatment in some of Iran’s most notorious prisons.
Speaking to Sky News Australia in an exclusive interview that will air on Tuesday night, Dr Moore-Gilbert said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps tried to recruit her “many times” before she was released.
“I knew that the reason that they didn’t engage in any meaningful negotiations with the Australians (for my release) was because they wanted to recruit me, they wanted me to work for them as a spy,” she told host Melissa Doyle, who returns to the TV screen for the first time since cutting ties with Channel 7 last year.
“(They said) that if I co-operated with them and agreed to become a spy for them, they would free me. I could win my freedom.”

Dr Moore-Gilbert said Iran was trying to “have their cake and eat it too” by getting a hostage release deal and also a double-agent.
“I don’t think they were particularly interested in spying on Australia,” she said.
“They were more interested in me using my academic status as a cover story and travelling to other Middle Eastern countries and perhaps European countries, perhaps America, and collecting information for them there.”
She added that she believed her value to the Iranian authorities gave her some “protection” – even as she was subjected to brutal “psychological torture”, including seven months in solitary confinement.
“I think the Revolutionary Guards had told the prison, ‘If anything happens to this foreign woman, who is of high value to us, then there will be hell to pay,’” she said.
But she explained how she realised that from the moment she was captured on her way to the airport, “the feeling I had in my gut was ‘I am in deep trouble’”.
The 33-year-old told Sky News her torture began immediately after she was detained, with her captors attempting to “break” her with four weeks of solitary confinement in a tiny, freezing cell with constant lights and noise around the clock.
She said the experience plunged her into a “prolonged anxiety attack or panic attack”.
But she said even as the weeks and months dragged on, she repeated her daily mantra. “I am free, no matter what you do to me, I am still free,” she said.
Dr Moore-Gilbert also discussed the betrayal of learning, upon returning home, that her Russian-Israeli husband, Ruslan Hodorov, had allegedly been having an affair with her colleague and PhD supervisor Dr Kylie Baxter.
Her husband’s Israeli ancestry was believed to be one of the reasons she was targeted with spying claims. Mr Hodorov and Dr Baxter campaigned for Dr Moore-Gilbert’s release during her time in prison.
Dr Moore-Gilbert married Mr Hodorov in 2017. She is now expected to file for divorce.
If they offered to release her if she agreed to be spy for em why didn't she
Once back in Australia she could have just exposed the deal it's not like Iranian could have sued her
Btw just 33 years old and university acedemic
Reminds me of a movie based in an Israeli writer
The spy

Which tells mosad recruits western nationals to spy for em and their home governments turns a blind eye

And the cheating husband over her supervisor ???

It's all the making of a good novel or movie

If they offered to release her if she agreed to be spy for em why didn't she
Once back in Australia she could have just exposed the deal it's not like Iranian could have sued her
Btw just 33 years old and university acedemic
Reminds me of a movie based in an Israeli writer
The spy

Which tells mosad recruits western nationals to spy for em and thei home governments turns a blind eye

And the cheating husband over her supervisor ???

It's all the making of a good novel or movie

its sad that so many Iranians believe western propaganda...

whenever Iranian intelligence captures a western spy... they always have some fake sob cover story that becomes the official narrative.

as if Iran and Iranian intelligence are wasting their time just harrasing random foreigners and dual nationals for shits and giggles...

meanwhile Iranians get lengthy prison sentences in the west for conducting legitimate business with Iran that goes against some unilateral "american sanctions" that have absolutely 0 basis in international law or common sense...

the power of the media and propaganda....

whenever Iranian intelligence captures a western spy... they always have some fake sob cover story that becomes the official narrative.

as if Iran and Iranian intelligence are wasting their time just harrasing random foreigners and dual nationals for shits and giggles...

meanwhile Iranians get lengthy prison sentences in the west for conducting legitimate business with Iran that goes against some unilateral "american sanctions" that have absolutely 0 basis in international law or common sense...

On the one hand there is a media empire funded by deep pockets of cannibal insectoid scum in the west beaming non stop lies, misinformation, & disinformation to Iranians and on the other hand, the IRI has been extremely weak in propaganda. A handful of youtubers do a better job than IRIB by far so imagine what kind of counter propaganda could be created with some resources and talented people inside the country if they focus on such an effort...

What do you expect from brain dead Iranians who keep voting for the likes of Khatami and Rouhani!

What do you expect from brain dead Iranians who keep voting for the likes of Khatami and Rouhani!

Khatami- Disaster

Rafsanjani- corrupt disaster and covert 5th column

Ahmadinejad - disaster and covert 5th column now writing love letters to MBS

Rouhani- disaster

On both sides of the isle they have been disaster. We need to go back to parliamentary model. Presidential model is stupid.

Khatami- Disaster

Rafsanjani- corrupt disaster and covert 5th column

Ahmadinejad - disaster and covert 5th column now writing love letters to MBS

Rouhani- disaster

On both sides of the isle they have been disaster. We need to go back to parliamentary model. Presidential model is stupid.
You may be right about these figures (I differ about Ahmadinejad but that is not the topic) but at the end you should add this Item too

Iranian Republic---Solid as a rock. ( and I mean solid...42 years they threw everything at this nation except the kitchen sink and they are standing tall..industrialised, independant and in charge of 1/2 middle east)..

So yes Iran has had "weak idiots" as president but so do many other nations ..it is the end result the counts....The next 42 will be even more glorious but I know you think I am giving slogans...lol

You may be right about these figures (I differ about Ahmadinejad but that is not the topic) but at the end you should add this Item too

Iranian Republic---Solid as a rock. ( and I mean solid...42 years they threw everything at this nation except the kitchen sink and they are standing tall..industrialised, independant and in charge of 1/2 middle east)..

So yes Iran has had "weak idiots" as president but so do many other nations ..it is the end result the counts....The next 42 will be even more glorious but I know you think I am giving slogans...lol

That is because of Supreme Leader being the final arbitrar of disputes within the many factions of the Republic.

Without a SL model, Iran would have descended into chaos and gridlock (or worse...anarchy) a long time ago.

The presidential model adds no value to the Republic system. If we return to a Senate model it will be much more efficient and more in line with the Roman Empire model of a Emperor and Senate.

Back
Top Bottom