What's new

All options on the table, if Kabul doesn’t act, says officials

My friend, this can be your personal opinion, the gulf countries aren't stupid that they get their forces trained by Pak Army, As far as operations are concerned, all have been a success, especially the swat operation model was being considered a role model operation even by the US forces..same goes for all the tribal agencies, only one was delebrately left out ...which is being cleared now, cuz there was presence of Afghan taliban there, If the army would have been empty barrels situation would have been like Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan where large areas of the country are in the hands of militants...that is not the case in Pakistan..you might want to believe otherwise..just for your own satisfaction but the world sees it differently and knows about the professionalism of Pakistan Army !!!
If someone believes that world's 7th largest airforce( which includes 80 F-16's which also have sniper pods for targetted strikes)... is unable to take out Mullah Fazlullah ...or if world's 5th largest army with a considerable military budget of around $ 8 billion is more like empty barrels..then I can only pray for his guidance...All I can do is to salute your impressive knowledge !!!
As per Global Fire Power Pakistan ranks 12 in Air Force Strength, 34th in Naval strngth 7th in Army strength with overall Military ranking of 15. Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Afghanistan should be made a part of pakistan to be specific it should be administered from peshawar ,afghanis want kpk but we offer them the other way arnd they should become part of kpk and surrender kabul to peshawar ,its qite evident kabul and afghans are illiterate scums they might learn something from the educated kpk population, so kpk would be under islamabad and and afghanistan under kpk give control of a force like FC to kpk and let them administer the wild west as they deem fit

Afghanistan should be made a part of pakistan to be specific it should be administered from peshawar ,afghanis want kpk but we offer them the other way arnd they should become part of kpk and surrender kabul to peshawar ,its qite evident kabul and afghans are illiterate scums they might learn something from the educated kpk population, so kpk would be under islamabad and and afghanistan under kpk give control of a force like FC to kpk and let them administer the wild west as they deem fit

Thanks but no thanks

We want a strong, prosperous and indepdenent Afghanistan which is not a base for Anti Pak activities.

As per Global Fire Power Pakistan ranks 12 in Air Force Strength, 34th in Naval strngth 7th in Army strength with overall Military ranking of 15. Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Buddy I am talking about sheer military size, Global Firepower involves alot of other factors including the economic conditions, GDP of that country..and thus the ranks are according to military strength not military size..How on earth Pakistan (with active force of 642,000 and reserves of 500,000) can be behind in size when compared to UK, France, Germany, .I am talking about the size....Pakistan is the fifth or sixth biggest army in the world when one talks about the number of active troops. List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddy I am talking about sheer military size, Global Firepower involves alot of other factors including the economic conditions, GDP of that country..and thus the ranks are according to military strength not military size..How on earth Pakistan (with active force of 642,000 and reserves of 500,000) can be behind in size when compared to UK, France, Germany, .I am talking about the size....Pakistan is the fifth or sixth biggest army in the world when one talks about the number of active troops. List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if we look at total personals then probably North Korea is most strongest with almost 3 times the total resource size of the USA. Now I know why North Korea doesnt fear any other nation including USA.

tmp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom