What's new

Alan Warnes: Jf17 have flown 19000 operational hours

Agreed. Damocles pod has been discussed in detail. But, what do you think about the possibility of acquiring It from French given rafale deal between India and France? I think eventually turkish pod may be the answer. Regards
I don't see why they wouldn't sell it to Pakistan.

PAF official has recently visited Paris to assess with French officials the prospects of supplying the Thales-made Damocles, a third-generation targeting pod
http://dmilt.com/asia/pakistan-af-requests-french-damocles-targeting-pod

and why do we need to ask them?
because it will be breach of contract if we integrate the sniper pod provided for f16 to jf 17.or due to the fact that it will be extremely difficult to integrate it with a Chinese system without proper support from the manufacturer.

what I meant was why would we ask for US pods when we have other options available without the political strings and usual US politicians bitching

because it will be breach of contract if we integrate the sniper pod provided for f16 to jf 17.or due to the fact that it will be extremely difficult to integrate it with a Chinese system without proper support from the manufacturer.

can you put sniper and GBU-54 on the JF-17?

Lockheed_Martin_to_deliver_additional_Sniper_Advanced_Targeting_Pods_to_Pakista_640_001.jpg

bombs_1024x1024.jpg
Looks me this Sniper Pod is already attached beneath JF-17 on left side on air inlet. PAF should find one best for its next block quickly.

Back
Top Bottom