What's new

Al-Qaeda spreads to Indian sub-continent

Hardliner jamatis may join isis in throngs:

bd9.jpg
why are you posting photos of random Bangladeshis? what makes them more hardline than even the people below?

_74385944_74385943.jpg

..or them?
r

phew!! People discussing ISIS in Al Qaeda thread. Those who cant differentiate between IS and Qaeda shouldnt talk about the topic.

Promise me that you wont run away and counter what i ask you in a logical manner.

The picture i posted are member of another banana group called hefaze e islaam. DO read their following activities. If you say these people are good, i have no words for you, for only men with no morale shall support them.

13 points of the Islamist group includes:

• execution of so called atheist bloggers;
  • demand of blasphemy law;
  • cancellation of the country's pro-women development policy;
  • ban on the mixing of men and women in public;
  • end to "shameless behavior and dresses"; and
  • rule that the Ahmadiyya sect as non-Muslim.

Also In 2011 Hefajat-e-Islam protested some aspects of the proposed national women development policy, which is contrasting to the Bangladeshi Culture

Within a month after formation Hefajat-e-Islam Bangladesh started violence at Chittagong. They engaged thousands of madrasa students in this violence. They were protesting the secular education policy and demanded presence of religion-based politics

Even if i discount "blasphemy ;law" and the "shameless behavior and dresses", what about the others?

And what the brazen display of vandalism by these hefazotis at Motijheel Shapla Chattar is beyond words

DO you support them?

Hence, they are not the random ppl of bangladesh.If they are, your ex country is in a deep trench.
what is this ? :P
upload_2014-9-4_20-14-30-png.46999

@FNFAL
  • cancellation of the country's [delusional feminist-appealing policy]
you tell me which ones you don't like. and don't forget, this is not secular-Hindu India

Promise me that you wont run away and counter what i ask you in a logical manner.

The picture i posted are member of another banana group called hefaze e islaam. DO read their following activities. If you say these people are good, i have no words for you, for only men with no morale shall support them.

13 points of the Islamist group includes:

• cancellation of the country's pro-women development policy;

Also In 2011 Hefajat-e-Islam protested some aspects of the proposed national women development policy, which is contrasting to the Bangladeshi Culture

Within a month after formation Hefajat-e-Islam Bangladesh started violence at Chittagong. They engaged thousands of madrasa students in this violence. They were protesting the secular education policy and demanded presence of religion-based politics

Even if i discount "blasphemy ;law" and the "shameless behavior and dresses", what about the others?

And what the brazen display of vandalism by these hefazotis at Motijheel Shapla Chattar is beyond words

DO you support them?

Hence, they are not the random ppl of bangladesh.If they are, your ex country is in a deep trench.

I agree with this, hefajot e islam and its creationist jamaat is actually al qaeda in BD. And al qaeda can use these resources to spread in BD.

what is this ? :P
upload_2014-9-4_20-14-30-png.46999

What is this ?

I agree with this, hefajot e islam and its creationist jamaat is actually al qaeda in BD. And al qaeda can use these resources to spread in BD.
India-backed BAL created JMB et al. during BNP-JI term with prime intention of destabilizing Bangladesh and justify Indian dirty work in BD. JMB can be said to be "al qaeda" (whatever the f that means) that Bangladesh Awami League created

India-backed BAL created JMB et al. during BNP-JI term with prime intention of destabilizing Bangladesh and justify Indian dirty work in BD. JMB can be said to be "al qaeda" (whatever the f that means) that Bangladesh Awami League created

Ok but to me hefajot, jmb, jamaat,al qaeda,isis all are same. As they are fighting for same reason. To establish god's law.
Where humanity doesn't matter.

@FNFAL
  • cancellation of the country's [delusional feminist-appealing policy]
you tell me which ones you don't like. and don't forget, this is not secular-Hindu India
@FNFAL - Ignore this thread like anything - other than trolling. Yours was a serious post. Not good. :D
khair - You country, you decide what's best. But I suggest you try that from BD itself and from the US. But like I said - you do what ever you feel like.

Ok but to me hefajot, jmb, jamaat,al qaeda,isis all are same. As they are fighting for same reason. To establish god's law.
Where humanity doesn't matter.
God's law is anti-humanity? i guess you would think different if you were Muslim

you are just not well-read on these maybe because you were never too interested. if you were, you would also include BAL to that list.

God's law is anti-humanity? i guess you would think different if you were Muslim

you are just not well-read on these maybe because you were never too interested. if you were, you would also include BAL to that list.

You didnt understand, there are humanity in ....... But to establish that humanity doesnt matter.
You know me personally. But for that unseen you will hate me or kill me.
Im an skeptic, lets not assume my religion, which may surprise you.

what is this ?
To err is human :pleasantry:

@FNFAL
execution of so called atheist bloggers;
demand of blasphemy law;
cancellation of the country's [delusional feminist-appealing policy]
ban on the mixing of men and women in public;
end to "shameless behavior and dresses"; and
rule that the Ahmadiyya sect as non-Muslim.

How would my choices matter?
Are you suggesting that every muslim country is extremist in nature?

@FNFAL - Ignore this thread like anything - other than trolling. Yours was a serious post. Not good.
:)
I really wish if i could have taken that advice to heart .....But somehow felt compelled. What astounded me is ppl actually support these nut jobs whose ideas are a reflection of the ISIS or any isalmic extremist hate groups....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom