AK47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi! Does any one know where can I get an original Russian AKMS / AK47 and at what price?

Any dealer worth his metal can supply it, check from my list of gunsmiths in Khi on the gunlocker post.

from where can one get the licence and at what price ????

from where can one get the licence and at what price ????

Are u Pakistani?
PM me and i will tell you the process. But remember if its fully auto its prohibited bore and you cannot keep those legally as a civillian, the Semi Auto versions are okay to keep however and dont cost much to convert into full auto.

Also the Semi Auto Marakov 9mm can be converted into Full Auto for about 200 rupees or u can do it at home if your good with ur hands and tools. Just remember dont play with it unless u know what it is...

Hello Dear Friends,

My name is Syed waqar Ahmed & live in Karachi, Pakistan.

i want make a Arm License. can any buddy or license agent help me how can i get license.

kindly reply me on my email id waqar_friends2u @ yahoo

::pakistan: :guns:

waiting for reply.

thanks,

Syed Waqar Ahmed

syed waqar ahmed most welcome but in this forum you cannot find any agents of fire arms

Salaam to all. My name is Arslan and I live in Rawalpindi. I'm new to the forum and, like many others, also require some info regarding the 'Arms' licence. If there is any one who is willing enough to take some time out of there precious schedule to help me out I will be greatly obliged. Mr. Rescue Ranger you seem a pretty learned guy regarding guns since I have read your posts so it is my humble request that you help me out. My email address is jaat__rajpoot@hotmail.com (thats a double underscore).

Thankyou.

In Pakistan they banned the purchase of Ak47, its very hard to get a license. But you can always get it illegally, would cost you around 40 000 rs :D

orignal AK-47 is available in punjab's city Gujrat at price of not more then 45000 RS.find any contect and buy it.
regards.

We just recently acquired a yugoslavian made AK47, for 85,000 rs. and its scarce item. We already have one Iranian, two Russian and 1 Chinese and 3 local made, and as much as I have used all these, I think the yugoslavian is a boombastic version.

I didn't know you can't make permit for AKs in Pakistan. In greater Peshawar area you can get one if you want, but I am not sure if it will be All Pakistan or provincial, since all ours are provincial.

The price range you are looking at is anywhere between 35000 (used) to 120,000 (new) in NWFP, depending on if you can get one easily. It almost have ran out, due to preparations of possible war/invasion scenario.

Does anyone know in detail what kind of AK47s are available in Pakistan?

Hungarian made AKs are thought to be the best in quality and I am guessing they will be the most expensive. (if even available in Pakistan?)
There are Chinese made AKs which are reasonably good in quality and I remember reading somewhere that the government purchased a lot of these to arm some Lashkars. (Not sure if this true)

Lastly, there are a lot of negative reports on the AKs made by the tribals in Darra etc. Since these reports are mostly by pro US forces people, I take them with a grain of salt, even though I cant imagine the tribal manufactured AKs being that great in quality. Regardless, even those AKs have a reputation for reliability but I am guessing they are the cheapest AKs in Pak. I have seen the figure $30 thrown around a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom