What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

Your terrorist got what he deserved....a slow,miserable...painful demise.. now you can rest in peace. and so can your little ajmari jokers.

If that is what you feel about murder then you would also be happy about the murder of the Pakistani prisoner in India, he got a slow and painful demise as well...after all he was also accused of bombing trains in India so you should agree with his murder as well?

So...are you happy about that as well - a Pakistani terrorist was murdered in the same fashion?

Please respond @Aeronaut .

Last edited by a moderator:
its ajmeri..not ajmari or ajmiri..:hitwall:

Khair whatever it is...these Data Darbars, these Ajmeri Shareefs & other such mausoleums of Sufi saints of ages past have become an embarrassment to the Saints themselves where so much that is 'not Islam' happens in the name of those excellent servants of Islam that are buried there.

This is what happens when priests become stronger than the actual god..... Stupid act... what is his problem if some one want to offer a prayer....

Btw: We started with ajmir and prayer.... on the 10th page we are discussing kamasutra and incest.... i cant imagine what will happen on 20th page......Great going....

Khair whatever it is...these Data Darbars, these Ajmeri Shareefs & other such mausoleums of Sufi saints of ages past have become an embarrassment to the Saints themselves where so much that is 'not Islam' happens in the name of those excellent servants of Islam that are buried there.

i personally dont support their stand..

News to Antarktika ki bhi aati hai hamaare newpapers main.

Doesn't mean we are much interested in Eskimos.

Time pass. Tumhe bataya to tha. ;)

Ah, so much interest. We have a case here. ;)

Interestingly, you also protest in some interesting ways when someone makes a little harmless sketch.

You just caused a few now. ;)

The next draw a sketch day may invite a few more entries. ;)

Dude she's so frustrated

5uivqb.png

i personally dont support their stand..

There stand is completely irrelevant & not something we give two hoots about....but amusing nonetheless ! :kiss3:

But Thank You ! :)

Mein bhi tujhee Lahore aneiii kiii ijazaat deitaa hunn Swammi Armstrong would be waiting for you, my cute boy ! :laughcry:

Ah, so much interest. We have a case here. ;)

Interestingly, you also protest in some interesting ways when someone makes a little harmless sketch.

You just caused a few now. ;)

The next draw a sketch day may invite a few more entries. ;)

why will you protest to arrangment of shiv linga prayers in the first place?

dont you worship it?

There stand is completely irrelevant & not something we give two hoots about....but amusing nonetheless ! :kiss3:

But Thank You ! :)

Mein bhi tujhee Lahore aneiii kiii ijazaat deitaa hunn Swammi Armstrong would be waiting for you, my cute boy ! :laughcry:

yes,mullah ayush would like to meet brahman swammi armstrong someday..:P

Ajmer Shrine of Hazrat Khawja Gharib Nawaz is not for politics, everybody who wants to visit Khawja's shrine should be welcome no matter which country he belongs to.:astagh:

Ajmer Shrine of Hazrat Khawja Gharib Nawaz is not for politics, everybody who wants to visit Khawja's shrine should be welcome no matter which country he belongs to.:astagh:

Parul Behan kitnii achii baat kar diii aap neii ! :kiss3:

the shrine is also NOT for promotion of nach gana

Oye Doctor eik cheeez tou bataaa - In Canada do UK based Chartered Accountancy qualifications like ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA have a good enough market or do the Canadian CA or CGAs keep those guys out of the best jobs ?

In Toronto, Ontario, where i live, its tough. While they do not so easily accept foreign degrees or foreign experience, they at the same time force people like me residing here to face competition over the little jobs that are created. Here in my province they are seriously badmash. Right now the province of Alberta is a good option. Every area has its own policies and demands. Perhaps you should try there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom