What's new

AirForce Monthly - 2 Chinese AESA radar competing for Block 3

First of its kind in the world...i would call it perfect piece of puzzle for block 1 and 2 due to various factors
If Blk1 & 2 get AESA as standard then we are in a league where even other nations are not! This will make any advisory think hard about adventures in our territory

Hey Mastan,

How can PAF counter rafale? I don't see EuroFighter typhoon coming or F-16 block 60 so what are the options left for PAF?
PAF can counter it easily. Just sot back and watch . In some time you will start say , how can IAF counter Mighty PAF:pakistan::pakistan:

The Germans also underestimated the RAF in 1940. Never underestimate your foe no matter what. IAF is a serious foe and we need $$$$ to counter it
I am not underestimating neither am i any fanboy , i just know we are countering it :-):-)

or cough 3-4 billion dollars and go for mix of old and new eurofighter typhoons..i am not sure how germany will respond but italy and UK would be easier to convince

italy has about 24 fighters in storage that were offered to Romania at cost of 1.2 Billion dollars with training

pakistan should be able to convince them if they opt for mix of old and new fighters
Sir old trench Eurofighters do not have AESA and spares availability issues are also there.

Hi,

It is your right to disagree----.

My comments are based on the issue---pak nuc sites have already been traced---Babur 2---3 or 1---nasr or otherwise---.

Every stockpile of pak nucs has been traced by the U S---. All secret launch pads are known now---.

People need to understand one thing---pak military is not a terrorist organization---it is a military organization----militaries do things in a known systematic manner---and that predictability has made them vulnerable---.

Pak needs to build up on conventional force first---.

Mastan,

Why don't you keep your bull$hit to yourself. Who gave you top secret access to the US government. Any case Pakistani nukes are not targeted at the US. Stop trying to impress the kids on the forum. You have no idea what you are taking about.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom