ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Airbase assault: Initial resistance to Kamra assault seen as ‘weak’
By Our Correspondent
Published: September 5, 2012

LAHORE:
Closed-circuit television footage of last month’s deadly attack on the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) base at Kamra allegedly shows that the attackers did not face much resistance from PAF personnel at the base.

In a bid to escape heavy firing from militants, security personnel took shelter in a room. Evidence gleaned from the footage indicates that the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants had “contacts” with security personnel at the base. Footage from a second surveillance camera allegedly discloses the attackers having a meeting around a table after their assault on the base. The assault led to a reconnaissance aircraft being destroyed, while two others were partially damaged. The two footages are approximately nine and five minutes long.

Sources said the tactics employed by the soldier who lost his life while fighting off the attackers and a colonel led to defeating them. The colonel not only saved the life of the base commander, but also killed four of the militants.

Sources said the evidence collected by the PAF officials heading the inquiry suggested that some security personnel who had possible involvement in the attack would be court-martialed.
Published in The Express Tribune, September 5th, 2012.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/431608/airbase-assault-initial-resistance-to-kamra-assault-seen-as-weak/

They should not just be court martial-ed but there heads should be used as a football U know what I mean.

Traitors should be dealt with force.

Traitors and TTP collaborators need to be shot - period! Unless the military gets serious about culling such traitors from its ranks, we will continue to see episodes like this.

Was tea served during this conference? :cheesy:

Guys, Express Tribune, the same source which a few months earlier reported quoting inside sources that the Mirage Rebuild Factory went up in fire with losses running into millions, where as in reality some dry grass in the compound had caught fire.....so whatever ET says, take it with a bag of salt.

This news piece seems absurd however the possibility of an insider cannot be ruled out.

not tea, NASWAR was served. :)
:woot: still they failed to achieve their objectives, NASWAR was probably fake

Guys, Express Tribune, the same source which a few months earlier reported quoting inside sources that the Mirage Rebuild Factory went up in fire with losses running into millions, where as in reality some dry grass in the compound had caught fire.....so whatever ET says, take it with a bag of salt.
Mate, are you serious? I mean would they lie to this extent? :blink:

If they do, how the hell can they survive???? Isn't there any governing body on ethics to shut them down?

Jammer is right about Mirage factory news, ET seem to exaggerate every bit they publish.

If they do, how the hell can they survive???? Isn't there any governing body on ethics to shut them down?

I wish we had strict regulations but Alas

Airbase assault: Initial resistance to Kamra assault seen as ‘weak’
By Our Correspondent
Published: September 5, 2012

LAHORE:
Closed-circuit television footage of last month’s deadly attack on the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) base at Kamra allegedly shows that the attackers did not face much resistance from PAF personnel at the base.

In a bid to escape heavy firing from militants, security personnel took shelter in a room. Evidence gleaned from the footage indicates that the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants had “contacts” with security personnel at the base. Footage from a second surveillance camera allegedly discloses the attackers having a meeting around a table after their assault on the base. The assault led to a reconnaissance aircraft being destroyed, while two others were partially damaged. The two footages are approximately nine and five minutes long.

Sources said the tactics employed by the soldier who lost his life while fighting off the attackers and a colonel led to defeating them. The colonel not only saved the life of the base commander, but also killed four of the militants.

Sources said the evidence collected by the PAF officials heading the inquiry suggested that some security personnel who had possible involvement in the attack would be court-martialed.
Published in The Express Tribune, September 5th, 2012.

Where is the footage and who allegedly is saying whatever is posted above?

Dude, they printed the news about the fire on the front page, sensationalising news items sells the paper.

Dude, they printed the news about the fire on the front page, sensationalising news items sells the paper.
Uffff. really pisses me offffff... if you can't trust a national news paper...... ufffff.... :angry:

Back
Top Bottom