What's new

Air Force One INDIA

Yeh but till the time i get my private jet - i am share holder in this - raj doodh express - i got my 1 billionth share:smokin:. and will call it what i want:devil:
hans raj hans is a name lol
lol chill bro:taz: i am just kidding - although i am not happy with this deal but what we get is what we paid for. so i am fine with it.

arrrgghh!!! are bhai logo , i am just saying its lallu name - FOR such thing - and for those who made their assumption - that i dont like hindi names - AGNI and trishul are hindi names may be sanskrit names . well to me persoanlly sanskrit names sound cool .
As for quality of this raj doodh !!!! well we heard from officlas, dont compare to american's , its just a cheaper version.

how about kashmir hamara hai... that sounds like a good name lol...:bounce:

that old lady needs a grave and not air force one........She is one of the failed presidents India has ever witnessed.......... Our 3000 crore rupees are wasted....

She should be traveling in auto-rickshaws:undecided:......:hitwall:

i agree with you dude...see the difference between Kalamji and her... she is dumb!

i agree with you dude...see the difference between Kalamji and her... she is dumb!

Hon'ble A.P.J Abdul Kalam is the best President India has ever got........ this lady doesn't even deserve the respect......

She is only wasting money on security and watching Ekta Kapoor Serials in Rashtrapati Bhavan.......

Hon'ble A.P.J Abdul Kalam is the best President India has ever got........ this lady doesn't even deserve the respect......

She is only wasting money on security and watching Ekta Kapoor Serials in Rashtrapati Bhavan.......
lol it's not her personal plane.It's for Democratically elected India's President so your president will change after next elections ;)

lol it's not her personal plane.It's for Democratically elected India's President so your president will change after next elections ;)

yeah,but she is gonna fly in it now......damn she cant even walk properly and the weakling is the president.....

YOU know jako how many - freud and cases she been in to ? she is legally not eligible to be president of India.

I dont know why she was elected i dont hear nothing of her in news, we would have rather got - shilpa shetty for president. atleast she is hot!

10 mein se 9 beimaan - phir bhi mera bharat mahan.

I dont know how long these politicians will - keep india poor and corrupt.

YOU know jako how many - freud and cases she been in to ? she is legally not eligible to be president of India.

I dont know why she was elected i dont hear nothing of her in news, we would have rather got - shilpa shetty for president. atleast she is hot!

10 mein se 9 beimaan - phir bhi mera bharat mahan.

I dont know how long these politicians will - keep india poor and corrupt.

yeah and her husband also has cases against him........this pratibha patil i feel lacks the personality and attitude to be the president of india........she has been unable to reach the masses of india........and her presence isnt actually felt by a commoner......

99% of Indian population don't know who is the president of Our country.
This include population of all educated people, i have hardly came across a person who know the name of indian president in delhi and around it .

99% of Indian population don't know who is the president of Our country.
This include population of all educated people, i have hardly came across a person who know the name of indian president in delhi and around it .

Huh? If you have hardly found people who dont know the name of the Indian president, doesnt mean that 99% dont know who the president is. Its because you are asking the wrong people.

Dude - i am not asking any wrong person, think of people around you - everybody bornb in india - and now ask them - name of president - praibha patil ?
they mostly go abdul kalam.
since he was such a great person- and left such high hopes from a president and this woman is right opposite of him.

Back
Top Bottom