What's new

Aiming to become a Space Superpower

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Exclusive: PM set to okay space R&D program
Exclusive: PM set to okay space R&D program

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is set to approve an ambitious plan to turn Israel into a satellite superpower. According to details obtained by The Jerusalem Post, the aim is to increase sales of Israeli space platforms to nearly $8 billion a year.

Wow. Israel is already a military super power in the region and now soon to become a space super power. What is next ?

Israel will rule the world soon but for a short period...

i doubt that, china, india, and USA are way ahead

India has no chance unless they align with their western border nations...
China have a chance but will fail..
America is going down..
Next is Israel then....

Last edited:
India has no chance unless they align with their western border nations...
China have a chance but will fail..
America is going down..
Next is Israel then....

Care to explain a bit how do aligining with the western border nations will help us in our space programs when we know it is far behind. if we have to align we would love to align with eastern over the same.:china:

Care to explain a bit how do aligining with the western border nations will help us in our space programs when we know it is far behind. if we have to align we would love to align with eastern over the same.:china:

my reply is not for achieving space programs..
i replied against statement when gaurav said that india will be super power..

I always thought that Israel is too small. The best solution is for Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Gaza, and Jordan to join back up as they once were during the British rule of the area.

Then again, they have as much chance as joining back together as Pakistan and India do.

I guess not, Future Lies in the Hands of India and China... India and China are Racing ahead....

I guess not, Future Lies in the Hands of India and China... India and China are Racing ahead....

No Israel has a real shot at being a space superpower. as we all know, their tech is amongst the best in the world and they are recognized as a technological superpower. and they have experience building military satellites. I recall ISRO launching Israeli spy satellite sometime back.

I think Its good for India if Israel grows its space program. We have excellent relations with them, and we can use this as an opportunity to do business with them (JV for satellites, launching their satellites) etc. This is an opportunity for us in business, strategic and political perspectives. Lets play our cards right and engage in mutually beneficial deals with them :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom