What's new

After LCA Tejas, India To Build Fifth Generation Stealth Fighter By 2028!

The good thing is that we are readying all building blocks of these technologies. We are making Kaveri with Thrust victoring to Power AMCA. AESA with Jamming capability is also getting ready. We have taken Russian consultency to incorporate super maneuverability into AMCA. AMCA is all set to be a great plane.

What about the T50 project FGFA?What is the current status exactly?

Under designing.

Which you guys cant even design and make, btw. Too difficult for your industrial players.

Oh yes we can't do anything.
Your indigenous plane only happens to have foreign composite, engine, avionics weapons and I could go on and on. I guess the only thing indigenous is the fool that will fly it.that's why IAF doesn't want it but is forced to have it. Pakistan's best friend is Indian engineers

:hitwall:kyun mazaq banwatey khud ka .
As if tejas is indigenous .
IMG_20170219_002918.JPG

Bilkul h....plus Uttam AESA and Kaveri engine is also getting completed

Your indigenous plane only happens to have foreign composite, engine, avionics weapons and I could go on and on. I guess the only thing indigenous is the fool that will fly it.that's why IAF doesn't want it but is forced to have it. Pakistan's best friend is Indian engineers

Foreign Composite? lol, care to elaborate on that, please. This is amusing!

Airframe
MAJOR DESIGN FEATURES

• Optimized Structural Design considering strength, buckling and
aero-servo-elastic requirements for carriage of heavy external stores
• Design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA)
• 90% of the wetted surface area is made of Composites.
• Co-cured composite Fin, Co-cured and co-bonded trouser
duct and engine bay door made of high-temperature composites.
• Indigenously developed metallic materials and processes like large
size aluminium alloy forgings, control stretched extrusions, maraging
steel and PH stainless steel.

http://www.tejas.gov.in/ADA-Tejas Brochure-2015.pdf

http://hal-india.com/Aerospace Composites Division/M__127

Some things just need to speak for themselves

Last edited:

Seriously, you guys cant even design or produce your own truck. Please, stop making fun of the truck. We know who did what with 17.

Where does this "2032 FOC" comes from when you don't even have the first prototype ready, predicting the future?:partay:
more like 2052 FOC :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unlike in the past , India has technical pool and eco system in place now.
haha :rofl::rofl::rofl: I bet this fifth one is longer than 30 years

lol, India already made Choppers that Quickly....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: only African client Ecuador returned all of them after at least 4 crashed, one was for their president and luckily President Rafael Correa wasn't in the aircraft at the time.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-HAL-after-4-crashes/articleshow/49403144.cms

Back
Top Bottom