What's new

After LCA Tejas, India To Build Fifth Generation Stealth Fighter By 2028!

FoVv2LN.png

cbSuktG.jpg

KmVV4Ff.jpg

Frozen Design, 1:1 model being prepared for RCS test

haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: all key parts imported - engine, radar, missiles, fire control, sensor, yeah they don't weigh much, why don't you strap on 5 t metal, then 99% weight are made in India
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Radar - no. Sensors? Electronic warfare suite? I doubt it. Missiles and other armaments will be mixed.

Has anyone noticed the title.

AFTER LAC TEJAS

Is it operational or still being paraded on a truck

Has anyone noticed the title.

AFTER LAC TEJAS

Is it operational or still being paraded on a truck

I dont know what a LAC is, but the first lot of LCA Tejas was handed over to the IAF in the summer.

2F1565F4-93FE-499C-9DBF-AC37DA335A86_zpstpug1zna.jpg

NeHPMJq.jpg

100 AESA radars are being tender for them. 2nd production line has been approved by the government.

lol, your are new kid in the block, India approach is different, India developing Critical technology for the same, once technologies developed, they can be used in both ... most of technology is developed for LCA will be used in AMCA.
Please enlighten me, which country did manage to wrap up the whole thing from first prototype to FOC in 5 years as you mentioned?Is it US or Russia,China?

Please enlighten me, which country did manage to wrap up the whole thing from first prototype to FOC in 5 years as you mentioned?Is it US or Russia,China?
well i think ,
which country developed attack chopper and Light Chopper that fast also either in History.
Which Country able to turn AS missile into Land and Air launch missile?
Which country turned A2A missile into SAM missile etc etc ...
No other country develop ammo of Recoil guns which can blast one inch Thick armor of patton tank,
Which country send mission to Mars in first attempt?

Neither Russia , US nor china able to send mission on Mars on first attempt , Its only Indian probe find water molecule on Moon also. if you cant do it dosen't means other cant

Last edited:
well i think ,
which country developed attack chopper and Light Chopper that fast also either in History.
Which Country able to turn AS missile into Land and Air launch missile?
Which country turned A2A missile into G2A missile etc etc ...
No other country develop ammo of Recoil guns which can blast one inch Thick armor of patton tank,
Which country send mission to Mars in first attempt?
Where does this "2032 FOC" comes from when you don't even have the first prototype ready, predicting the future?:partay:

Last edited:
Where does this "2032 FOC" comes from when you don't even have the first prototype ready, predicting the future?:partay:

Not much of a time line, yet. They are preparing the final design's 1:1 model right now, it's RCS testing will be done by end of the year. The proposal is already submitted to government for full funding for prototype development. Till that is approved, not much use in timelines at the moment.

haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: all key parts imported - engine,
Don't you too import engines.
India imports engines for fighter & cargo craft le'me add. We have engines from smaller one.

The other surprise, we manufacture parts & accessories which you import from us, assemble & make "YOUR" airliners.:D
Depends over types, which too has been come up. Tejas Mk1A was last craft to use imported AESA, Indian AESA Uttam is ready now.
missiles,
Mix of both homegrown & imported. Even current imported one are being replaced.
I think you too.
fire control,
Flight control systems you meant I guess, its already Indian.
Depends on mission, cost & production.
Both Indian & imported.
yeah they don't weigh much, why don't you strap on 5 t metal, then 99% weight are made in India
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have been reported for trolling. @waz

Not much of a time line, yet. They are preparing the final design's 1:1 model right now, it's RCS testing will be done by end of the year. The proposal is already submitted to government for full funding for prototype development. Till that is approved, not much use in timelines at the moment.
I am aware of that, Nobody in the world knows about the date of first flight , let alone FOC.

Back
Top Bottom