What's new

After backing military in Egypt, Saudi says won’t interfere in Pakistan

مستحيل لو عندك جواز السفر سعودي . ولكن لو عندك جنسيتين يمكن

3381695473_1edc3148e8.jpg

My saudi passport doenst indicate anything in that regard unlike paksitan this passport isnt vaild to visit ISrael somthing like that.

‫
Just like what the gentleman said in that video, Pakistan is a great ally of ours. :coffee:
you want me to be loser again man? yes i agree saudi is one of most important country in our foreign relations

My saudi passport doenst indicate anything in that regard unlike paksitan this passport isnt vaild to visit ISrael somthing like that.

But he knows everything ;) ...

مستحيل لو عندك جواز السفر سعودي . ولكن لو عندك جنسيتين يمكن

@Arabian Legend إنسان نصاب :cheesy:

I think you are king abdullah on the low so I gotta be sure. ;)

LoLz. You have no idea how much of a popularity Pakistan enjoys among the Saudi people :lol:

WTH i want to be tension free person ask for long vacation at least 3 years vacation :) ...

Army Chief will do bro? Deal? :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
On Topic, KSA is part of the BIG TRIO for Pakistan. The Three most important countries in Pakistan's Foreign Affairs.

We do have a branch of Pakistan National Bank, why don't you get the hell out of the United Snakes and come here? :super:

Im using my ip and my fingers are quite big.:rofl: Its getting annoying, i cant type properly.

@Yzd Khalifa I know bro you tell me all the time. :tup:

I haven't come across any Saudis here in the states, ya don't come here much?

Last edited by a moderator:
No he doesn't.:closed:

You are free to contact Israel passport office to further confirm my words. I was wormly welcomed.

يا اخي اهنا لسنا اغبيا . احيانا انت تكون عسكري احيانا من امريكه و بعض احيان انت من مباحث و وزاره الداخليه و الان في اسرائيل :omghaha: ...

وش سالفه ؟

حذر المتحدث الرسمي للمديرية العامة للجوازات السعودية المقدم بدر مالك من أن أي شخص يسافر إلى إحدى الدول الممنوع السفر إليها "يضع نفسه تحت طائلة المسئولية القانونية".

وأضاف أن السفر إلى دول ممنوعة دون موافقة الجهات الرسمية يؤدي إلى العقوبة.

The truth is iran nd india callabarate not only in afghanistan but india made nd funded chabahar port in iran 2 counterweight gwadar port ontop of tht iran nd india r jointly destablising pakistan from afghanistan through their rented agents uzbek nd tajik terrorists nd fassaadis tht crossover from afghanistan into pakistan nd carryout attacks in pakistan by disguising as ttp. Ontop of tht iran has given india a consulate in zahidan in iranian balochistan which borders pakistan these iranians r also destablising pakistan nd pakistans balochistan hand in hand with india all the activities nd sabotage tht is done in pakistans balochistan r done by iranians nd indians hiding in iran nd it was iran which created bla so this is the true face of iran.

Iran has undercover dealings with america nd israel iran was part of the american game in iraq nd afghanistan nd now recently in lybia iran america nd israel callabarated together nd plotted against lybia nd qaddafi nd now in syria iranian double agents mko r fighting in syria against syrian government iranian made peshmerga nd pkk r openly fighting against the syrian government the so called nusra front r iranian agents nd hve links with iran iran created peshmerga nd pkk 2 break iraq nd destablise turkey iran is the biggest enemy of iraq turkey nd syria iran wants 2 break away kurdish areas of iraq turkey nd syria. Iran is xploding bombs in iraq nd killing iraqis. Iran is destablising almost all islamic countries iraq turkey syria bahrain lybia yemen pakistan nd now egypt for past 35 years america has been threatning iran but hve not attacked it yet but instead attacked iraq afghanistan lybia nd now in syria working with callabaration of iran nd now iran destablising egypt with britishers now this shows tht iran is nothing but a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries iran is a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries.

Back
Top Bottom