What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see pakis, even on this forum Indians are so nice to us and pakis keep insulting. Thats why we afghans hate you, translated to dari:

Mebinien pakistanioh, da i forum om induoh khub astan kate mo magam pakistanioh dao mezanan, azamukhoter mo avghana bademo myayen,

We should have put you Afghans in concentration camps like the Iranians did, but hey we are evil right? :lol:

this is small clip 4 this crying baby

Last edited by a moderator:
afghans choose what u want.

pakistan will consider u as a small weaker nation who is living on their mercy and they are a morally bankrupt country and have nothing to offer u. pakistan has no money to invest and create jobs in afhgan.

india on the other hand doesnt give damm phuck about taliban and crap. we only care about buisness when we come to afghan.
we r ready to invest 25 billion in afghan to build steel mines, schools, railways and roads. we also investing in gold mines and copper.
last year indian engineers in afghan developed the entire electrical system over kabul at a height of 3000m and they did it for free.pakistan can never do that for u. they cant even fix their own rail engines.

we r ready to build engineering universities in afghan and india govt has given an offer to equip and train afghan forces.
choose wisely. a country that offers u money in form of investments and jobs and a country that offers u nothing but terrorism.

If I know my geography, Afghanistan being a land locked country need Pakistan as well to get back on track.

Ok Afgan. You hate us. So now what?

durrand1.jpg

Oh yaar...khuda keh wasteee ! You guys can't handle the already existing Afghanistan you have and you want more ? And what the hell is 'Baluch City' ?

Afghans love india? Just the other day i was on a Afghan forum and they use remarks like "dark skinned daal khor hindu" for indians :lol:.

If that is what you call love than Pakistan and india are lovers.

some how i dont find that description insulting at all. assuming daal khor is what i think it means.

think abt durrand line later first think abt nato and amercia who f;uck u on daily basis .than think about tailban ,than think abt northern allience n than think about roti i mean wheat ..:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom