What's new

Afghanistan's love affair with Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup it is. I bet pakistanis don't need such things they're the master 'Nordic Race' as described by Hitler with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And I bet every Pakistanis thinks that all the Indians are from South and they're all black when 60-70% of India's population resides in Northern/Central India?! And btw is being black supposed to be a bad thing?! No wonder Bangladeshis wanted to separate!!

Residing in north doesnt make any one fair
YAshomati maya se bole nandlala
Radha kion gori main kion kala

These are the words of prince of Mathura, heart of North India
He was also Avtar of Shiva, and "God Incarnate" is himself worried about his black color, and you r blaming Pakistanis

Bengalis were/are not good soldiers as Punjabis or Pathans, it is evident today by comparing Pakistan and Bengladesh Armies. 2ndly in indian army they are quite under represented (why this is so), you know even in the Bengal Army of 1857 which fought against the British, most of the sepois were from Benaras ,Awadh and Rohilkhand Regions. Even in Bengal army, bengalis had little presence, that is why most of the 1857 war was confined to UP Haryana area.

Residing in north doesnt make any one fair
YAshomati maya se bole nandlala
Radha kion gori main kion kala

These are the words of prince of Mathura, heart of North India
He was also Avtar of Shiva, and "God Incarnate" is himself worried about his black color, and you r blaming Pakistanis

Firstly if you know nothing about Hinduism and Avtars, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and not bring religion into the discussion at all.

Yashomati maiya se bole Nandalala:
baby Krishna asks moth Yashomati
Radha kyu gori? Mai kyu kala?
why is Radha fair and I am dark?

Boli musakati maiya, lalana ko bataya:
mother smiled and told the baby
kali adhiyari adhi-rata me tu aya.
[you are dark because] you were born in [middle of] dark night

Yashomati maiya se bole Nandalala:
Radha kyu gori? Mai kyu kala?

Boli musakati maiya: suna, mere pyare, (2X)
....listen my dear
gori-gori Radhika ke naina kajara re.
even fair Radha has dark eyes
kale nainovali ne aisa jadu dala,
it is magic of her eyes that
isi lie kala. Yashomati... .
you are dark

Bengalis were/are not good soldiers as Punjabis or Pathans, it is evident today by comparing Pakistan and Bengladesh Armies. 2ndly in indian army they are quite under represented (why this is so), you know even in the Bengal Army of 1857 which fought against the British, most of the sepois were from Benaras ,Awadh and Rohilkhand Regions. Even in Bengal army, bengalis had little presence, that is why most of the 1857 war was confined to UP Haryana area.
1: Extremely racist
2: Do you know your awesome laser sighted pilot MM Alam who shot down 21 planes in 3 nanoseconds was bengali?
3: And of they are underrepresented in our army (which I highly doubt) it's because they don't constitute a very large percentage of our population. That ans the fact that in a voluntary army, maybe they just don't want to join?

what a baseless excuse, hope bangladeshi(including bangali ethnics) see your comment and reply to it. military succes is directly related to how it the army is led and how they are equiped.

what a baseless excuse, hope bangladeshi(including bangali ethnics) see your comment and reply to it. military succes is directly related to how it the army is led and how they are equiped.

What's the point of answering who choose to be ignorant? The murky history behind Martial race BS has been documented by many, some of them being Pakistani army officers.

What's the point of answering who choose to be ignorant? The murky history behind Martial race BS has been documented by many, some of them being Pakistani army officers.

the thing is buddy, this martial race thing is nothing but to fool some people, it is said that the british invented it, although i am not sure myself. some panjabi fellas here try to put that pashton plus panjabi is martial race and bengalis plus sindhis cant do the fight, but trust me the pashtons back home consider panjabis as inferior and not good/strong fighters, but should we accept such a stupid idea about panjabis?

the thing is buddy, this martial race thing is nothing but to fool some people, it is said that the british invented it, although i am not sure myself. some panjabi fellas here try to put that pashton plus panjabi is martial race, but trust me the pashtons back home consider panjabis as inferior and not good/strong fighters, but should we accept such a stupid idea about panjabis?

Amardeep Singh: The Myth of Martial Races

Here, a good read, meanwhile let me find the more rigorously researched article by a Pakistani general.

Any more martial theories.. or race or color.. and you might see a change in the color of your username.

And personally..
I think all of us sub-continent folks.. especially those in the north.. are racist PIGS..
gori gori creams.. otherwise excellent girls(and guys) being rejected due to their complexion.. Pathetic.

sections of the UP folks.. and sections in Pathan's.. are the worst when it comes to color discrimination..
its been 4000 years.. and the BS of Aryan/ Dravidian is still on.

1: Extremely racist
2: Do you know your awesome laser sighted pilot MM Alam who shot down 21 planes in 3 nanoseconds was bengali?
3: And of they are underrepresented in our army (which I highly doubt) it's because they don't constitute a very large percentage of our population. That ans the fact that in a voluntary army, maybe they just don't want to join?

Bengalis make a significant portion of the officer corps in the Indian Army. There is a Bengal engineers ( sappers ) regiment too. Even one of our ex-Army chiefs was Bengali

General Shankar Roy Chowdhury

Shankar Roychowdhury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides in the erstwhile Pakistan army before 1971 ...

These people were tipped to be the most capable officers in PA who were denied the Chance to be promoted by egotistic West Pakistani so called "martial" officers

General M.A.G Osmani

M. A. G. Osmani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

General Zia ur Rahman

Ziaur Rahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military victory is decided not by blind guts and heroics( 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian type slogans ) but by level-headedness , strategic planning and capability - which is where the talent of Bengali officers lie in military affairs .

you may be right. after reading the posts of some pakistanis here, i am inclined to think that colour discrimination must have played an important role in bengali rebellion.

Well its natural human psychology.
When we have nothing else to boast about, we tend to bring such things to lift our sagging egos.
I remember debating with a guy sometime back on you-tube, who said Pakistanis are stronger than Indians because they are accused of more rapes around the world than Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom